TERMINATION ATTEMPT/SCP-6820

Rex is covering his eyes, as he tried to avoid looking at the bright light from the spear of Hector, who is using it to obliterate the 2 Old God servants of the Scarlet King: Jeser and Moloch. The light and the heat of the spear, it was far more powerful than Rex has ever felt it, much more powerful than when Hector used the spear to obliterate Titania back at that forest that hid the Children of the Night. It seems that Ogier used his power over Faith, in order to enhance the other 3 Knights of Apollyon to what must have been their fullest potential, giving them access to their full power. But the power of the Spear, it is also utilizing another effect as well, because when Rex opened his eyes, he looks and sees Alex and White Witch opening their eyes to, but...they than fall apart, and they are gone, vanishing to somewhere else. Rex looked in horror, as he sees at what is happening to his Half-Siblings.

"OH GOD, NO!!!!! ALEX!!!!! WHITE WITCH!!!!!"

Rex shouts out towards his 2 half-siblings, as he extended his hand to try and reach them, only to fail in the end, as the both of them began to break down into smaller pieces before his very eyes, unable to do anything about fit to save them from what Hector's doing unintentionally. Than, he hears his earpiece going off. He presses on the Earpiece, and it turns out to be from his brother, Caesar, and he is getting cut off.

"Rex, little br-KSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Are y-KSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay? What is KSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH on?! KSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Rex tried to answer, but the communications were now gone. He can now no longer answer to Caesar, as he has now lost all communication with him. Than he closes his eyes, and attempts to wait for the glowing to finally stop. As he closes his eyes...he is now feeling a bunch of strange feelings as he closed his eyes. The first feeling, was that is is beginning to fall, with the red light still shining. Next, he feels like spikes have been pierced all over his body, even though they are not really there all over him. Than, he feels like he has been summered beneath an ocean of some kind, and because of this, he now feels the familiar sense of having immense trouble breathing. And than, he feels like he has been submerged in magma, as he feels ever part of his body burn, even the most sensitive body part, with caused him unbearable amounts of pain and agony. And finally...there was one last pain, and one that Rex has never felt more pain than ever before. His entire body feels...like it has been submerged in Hydrocholric Acid. He feels like every part of his body is beginning to melt. It was actually more painful than the feeling of having to be submerged in magma. But Rex still closed his eyes, as he tries to wait it out, and hopes that the light will finally die down.

Rex waited for a couple of minutes. He waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited...until...the light is finally gone. Rex than felt like it was safe...to finally open his eyes. He than began to stand up...and he began to look around at where he is right now.

He is in a dark and somewhat very creepy room of some sort...and it almost appears to be a cafeteria of some kind. But...it looks like it has been abandoned for quite some time, as everything around the place...it has cobwebs, damaged areas of the building, and more importantly, it has a sense of foreboding dread present. Rex does not know why...but there is something off about this place that does not sit well with him. In fact...this place...it feels so...so very off in the way he sees it.

"What the...what is this? Where in the world even am I right now?"

Rex spoke out to no one, his voice echoing in the black shadows of this strange place, and he has no idea where he is right now. He has never seen this place before in his life. In fact...he does not know how in the world he even got here. What did Hector do? Was this even intentional on Hector's end, or was what had just happened completely accidental?

Rex looks around the area that he is in, and sees that there is a keycard slot next to a door. Rex goes there, walking towards the door, before he pressed his hand against the keycard slot, and used his powers to open the door. The door slid open, and he is now in a hallway that leads to a bunch of doors. But the door he chose to go to...is the one that goes forward. He opens that door, and goes to see what it is that is waiting at the other side.