Punishment

A/N: this part is pretty short, but part 2 will be longer and will have mature content.

(Your pov)

Run, that's all my brain was telling me to do, was run...

I could hear the lost boys feet pounding on the ground as they chased me. I could hear their howls of laughter as they gained on me. My heart is beating out of its chest and I can feel my self become light headed, I've never ran this fast, nor this far in my life, and my bodies not prepared for it.

And then all at once, I fall face first and roll over and over till I land on my back, my sight getting fuzzy. And of course the last thing I see is the eyes of the demon I was trying so hard to get away from.

***flash back***

"so what's it going to be darling? The choice is yours." Peter says as he stands next to me, holding out a knife for me. God why was I so stupid!? Why did I think I could escape this place?

No, I didn't actually try to escape this place, everyone knows that's impossible. I tried to send a message to my father, hook, to come save me. He's done it before with Henry, so I thought maybe he could save me too. But I should have known that pan would be expecting this, and more importantly, know how to use it to his advantage.

Which is what he's doing now. As my punishment, I have to choose who to kill. My father, or my best friend, Anna. Why did she have to come with him?

"Who's it going to be darling? I'm getting tired of waiting." Why can't he punish me some other way!? Anything but this!

"Pan, please don't make me do this, I can't choose, they're my family! Anything but this!" I scream at him, tears falling from my face.

He looks at me for a minute, contemplating his answer. Then gives me a sinister grin, and with a wave of his hand the lost boys take away my father and friend. Then he turns to me.

"Fine, you don't have to kill one of them, but that doesn't mean I'll let them go." He smiles at the end.

I try to protest but he puts his finger to my lips to stop me.

"Now for your real punishment." Is all I hear before everything goes black.