Tattoo (smut)

Imagine: its the day you get your first tattoo and your really nervous so to calm you down your tattoo artist Robbie decides to help you out.

Warning: fingering, oral

A/N: so I decided to write this since I got my first tattoo yesterday! (Picture above) its the evenstar from the lord of the rings. But in this imagine you can choose any tattoo you want.

Todays the day, I'm finally getting my first tattoo! Ive wanted one for so long and now I'm finally getting one! But I just cant get my nerves to calme down...hope I dont pass out during the session.

I'll just eat a big breakfast and drink a lot of water and I should be fine...

*skip to tattoo parlor*

That breakfast and water didnt help at all, Im literally siting here shaking in my seat. Maybe I should I should just leave? No Y/N you've wanted this for so long dont be a wimp! Ok, ok just relax, calm down, deep breaths.

"Y/N Robbies ready for you, his room is down that hallway and second door on the right." The lady at the front desk says. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I stand up without even realizing and walk to his room, I peek my head in and see...

 Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I stand up without even realizing and walk to his room, I peek my head in and see

One the hottest guys I've ever seen, which didnt help calm my nerves at all. He smiles at me and I fully walk into the room. There are pictures of the tattoos hes done all over the walls and some of his own designs as well. He stands up from his seat and walks towards me, thats when I notice his tattoos. 

"Hey you must be Y/N, Im robbie." He looks me up and down and stares at me with an emotion I cant really distinguish then holds his hand out for me to shake. I shake it but my hand starts shaking. 

"A little nervous are we?" He chuckles. I shyly nod my head. 

"Its alright, most people are nervous for their first tattoo. You'll be finn, It'll be over before you know it." I felt a little better after he said that. "Thank you"

"Ok, so do you have the picture of the tattoo you want?" I couldn't help staring at him again, hes just so intriguing. He notices and  smiles, making my cheeks go red.

"Uh yeah sorry, here it is." I pull up the picture on my phone. "Nice, here's my email, just email it to me and we can get started." I do what he said and he prints out my design.

"Ok, just sit in the chair over there and put your arm on the table." I nod my head, nervously smiling and sit in the chair. My palms are all sweaty and my arms are shaking, I feel like throwing up.

Robbie comes over and shows me the cut out design. "Is this big enough?" I look at it, and nod. He smiles, noticing Im scared. "Just relax, you'll be fine." I just close my eyes and take a few deep breaths.

"Ok I'm going to place this on your arm and you tell me if you like where the placement is ok?" I nod.

He starts lining up the design with my arm but stops, probably because my arm is shaking so much. "Can I try something?" He asks. "Um sure, ok."

"Just lean back." I do and then he makes the chair lean back as well. "Comfortable?" "Yeah actually, thanks." I smile at him and he does as well. "good" Then he leans in and captures my lips with his. My eyes widened, I didnt know if I should kiss him back or not, I dont even know him. But he is cute, so why not? I kiss him back and I feel him smile. We pull away after a minute and he starts kissing down my neck. "Have you ever had someone eat you out before?"  My eyes widened, I wansn't sure if I heard him right. "What?" He pulls away from my kneck and laughs lightly.

"Have you ever been eaten out before?" I look at him confused and all flustered. "Um no, why?"

"Thats what i'm going to do, you'll feel much better after trust me." I still couldn't believe what I was hearing, was he serious? I knew he was when he started pulling my pants down. "Uh Robbie, I-I don't thi-" "Shhh It's alright, trust me ok?" Well I mean its not like we're having sex right? I guess this is ok..."Ok"

He pulls my pants the rest of the way off then pulls my knees up and spreads them. He smiles at my dark green underwear. "Greens my favorite color." Then he starts the inside of both my thighs, I sigh loving the feeling.

My underwear comes off soon after and I tense up, feeling a little self conscious. He gives me a reasurring smile befor he leans in and licks a stripe up my heat. I whimper at the feeling and accidently buck my hips up to feel his mouth on me again. He gives me a lustful look and dives in again, griping my thighs as I grip his hair. He moves His tounge all over my heat, up and down side to side, sucking on certain parts, I have to bite my lip to keep from moaning to loud. 

Out of no where he shoves his tounge inside me going as deep as he can, I let a loud moan escape, not caring anymore. He pulls me further towards him so he can go deeper. Then he replaces his tounge with two of his fingers, letting him go even deeper. His mouth moves to my clit and I pull his hair tightly, we both moan and the vibrations sen me to a whole other world. 

The combination of him fingering me and his tounge licking and sucking my clit make me a moaning mess. Not to soon after I feel a Knot forming in my stomach, I think robbie could tell because he starts moving his fingers faster and deeper into me hitting my g-spot.

"R-Robbie I'm cl-" I Couldn't speak anymore, robbie could tell and he lightly rubs my thigh letting me know that he knows. The knot in my stomach finally releaces and I let out a loud moan, then go limp in the chair, Robbie's toungue likes me clean and he gives me a minute to catch my breath.

"How was that?" He asks smiling. I smile too "It was amazing." 

"Good, you ready for your tattoo now?" I wasn't even nervous anymore. "Yeah, Thanks."

After he places the design where I wanted he made a small line just to show me how it felt. It wasn't as bad as I thought. It still hutn, just not to bad. "That wasnt so bad was it?"

"Not at all."

It only took about 40 minutes then I was done

It only took about 40 minutes then I was done. He let me look at it in the mirror and it looked amazing! I thanked him and gave him a very genorous tip. He put some plastic around it and told me everything I needed to know about taking care of it. 

"Hey um, can I have your number? I would love to see you again." Now h's the one thats nervouse. I giggle and write it down on his hand with the pen he gave me. "Maybe next time I'll be the one helping you out." I wink at him then walk out the door, leaving him all flustered, Im definatly coming back for another one.