What Did I Get Myself Into?

"Ok class, for homework complete chapter 6 on page 31," said my math teacher, Mrs. Cambell. Then the bell rings and everyone starts to pack up. I put my stuff away and quickly walk out of the classroom. Finally it was the last period of the day, I just had to go to my locker and get my science notebook. On my way there I hear a lot of yelling and see a huge crowed of people.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" everyone yells.

I push through everyone and get to the front, there I see the head jock Brandon, who I used to date beat up robbie kay who everybody calls loser, geek, coward ect. Probaly because he never fights back when he gets beat up. I feel bad for him...he doesn't deserve this...

"STOP!" I yell

Without thinking I jump in between them and push Brandon off. Not expecting that to happen he loses his balance and falls. He gets up and glares at me. If looks could kill...

"What the hell Y/N!" He yells taking a few steps closer to me. Now I remember why I broke up with him, he would always beat up the the boys he thought were week. Hes such an ass sometimes.

"Im stopping you from hurting someone who did nothing to you. I dont even know why you feel the need to do this.......wait I think I do, you do it to get attention, and to get people to follow you around and do what you say.....but do you want to know the truth? They're only being your friend because they're scared you'll beat them...so you really dont have any friends do you? Your just a bully who think its funny to hurt people, and thats pathetic..." I've been wanting to say that to him for a while, I was just to scared to until now.

He just stares at me with a mixture of facial expressions that I think are pissed,hatred and upset. Hes about to say something when the bell rings. Then he just turns around and walks away getting lost in the crowed.

Then my mind goes back to robbie, I turn around and see him sitting against the lockers. I walk towards him and sit next to him.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. He has bruises on his arms and probably more that are hidden under his clothes. His lip is bleeding and theres a cut on his arm. He would have had a lot worse if I haden't stepped in.

He nods looking down and then looks up at me with a confused look on his face.

"Why did you help me?" He asks

"Because I care about you...I don't want to see you get hurt." I say with a smile.

He smiles at me and I realize what I just said...maybe I care about him and dont want to see him get hurt because I have feelings for him...but thats impossible, I couldn't have feelings for Robbie Kay...could I?

Pushing the thought aside I stand up and pull him up with me.

"We should probably get you to the nurse." I say grabbing his hand pulling him with me.

"Okay." Is all he says while he trails behind me. At some point he squeezes my hand a little tighter but I dont think much of it.

Once we get to the nurse I tell her what happened and she gives robbie some pain meds and cleans his cuts and puts bandages on them. She tells me that robbie needs to rest so she gives me a pass so I wont be marked late.

~~~~after last period~~~

I walk out of school and head towards my car when I see Robbie sitting on a bench. I walk towards him and sit beside him. He looks up and and smiles at me. I cant help but think how handsome he looks.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him

"Better now." He says with a small grin.

"Thats good...aren't you going to go home?"

"Yeah but I dont have a car so I guess I'll walk."

"Well I can drive you if you want."

"Really? Thanks"

We both stand and I lead him to my car. He gets into the passenger side and I start my car and pull out. He doesn't tell me where he lives, just where to turn.

Eventually we end up in a clearing in front of a forest....weird. He gets out and starts walking towards the forest. I get out and follow him wondering where hes going.

"Robbie where are you going?" I call out to him, but he doesn't respond. So I just keep following him.

Soon enough we appear in a clearing in the forest. Theres a treehouse in the middle.

"Robbie... do you live here?"

"Uh...no" He says in a duh tone and rolls his eyes. He then walks closer to me and takes each of my hands in his.

"Then why did you br-" He cuts me off by placing his lips on mine. It surprised me at first but then I kissed back melting into the kiss. I tangle my hands in his hair and he in return puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer.

The kiss ends to quickly and we both just stand there looking at each other breathing heavely. He smiles down at me with a mischievous look on his face. Then he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bean. Hs throws it and it creates a portal. I stare at it in shock an he puts his arm around my waist and pulls me tight to him and jumps in before I can stop him.

We land in a different forest and infront of me is some kind of camp with boys dancing around a fire. I stare at them in shock and turn to face robbie. Hes wearing different clothes then he was before.

"Robbie whats going on? Where are we?" I ask still shocked

"Oh, my names not Robbie....its Peter, Peter Pan. And we're in neverland." He says with his arms crossed and a devious smile on his face. And before I can respond he takes my hand and leads me towards where the boys are and steps up on a log pulling up with him.

"BOYS!" He yells and they all immediately stop what they are doing and look up at Rob, uh, Peter. Then the look at me with questioning looks.

"This is Y/N, shes the girl from the prophecy, the one who will be my queen and I her king, and together we will rule..." He says and looks up at me with an expression of lust, love, and power as he takes my hand in his.

"What do you mean Im the girl from the prophecy?" I ask still not knowing whats going on.

"The prophecy states that the first girl who falls for me in the land without magic is destined to be queen of neverland. And your the first one who did. So your my queen and together we will rule." He says with a devilish grin and leans in next to my ear.

"But dont worry...You and I can still have fun and play." He whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine. His eyes full of lust...

I can only think...

What did I get myself into?