chapter ten

"Where is she ?" The mermaid giggled, swimming a little closer to reveal her jeweled tail expressing her Royal title.

"She is here, if that is your question." Sirenes other known as mermaid are deadly creatures, their beautiful voices will have you under a spell in no time.

"What have you done with her, Melody ?"

"I simply gave you a cure, I told you there would be consiquences." A rumbling growl erupted in my chest as I stared down at the fish.

"Give her back, now." She laughed floating on her back, flapping around her tail.

"She will return to you when she wants to Peter Pan. But for now she will learn control, she needs to know how to grow her legs back and so on." With that she disappeared leaving the Sirene empty with only myself present.

Ten days..

The camp has been upside down. I always get what I want, the anger hasn't left since I returned from the Sirene Cave and it has only gotten worse. The fact that no more lost girls were brought on the island disappointed me, highly.

I wanted her, with me. But no, I just had to go to the mermaids for a cure and this is what I get. They will regret it a long way, they'll see.

"Shadow, come out to me." I shouted out walking around the beach searching for my shadow.

"Bring me a girl, please. Around the age of 17."

"As you wish." He flew away leaving Neverland. The other lost girls who were here before left soon after they came, they cried for their homes and families their wish of coming to Neverland was just false hopes and dreams.

But for the few days they remained, I used my wonderful charm to well, seduce them you could say. A little fun is all you ever need and then they just simply, leave.

All of them apart from Belle.

"Hello ? Is.. is anybody here ?" A blonde girl got dropped off at the landers beach and I couldn't help but smirk. That was surely a nice, quick catch I must him credits.

"I'm Peter, Peter Pan." An introduction you could never go wrong with.

Belle's POV.

I felt so free, it felt like the first time I ever came to Neverland. This is what true happiness feels like just gliding through the waters with the unbelievable creatures by my side.

Sirenes are said so change when they turn, even though there is only a few of us. Who can walk on land and swim in waters but we still exist. My hair changed colour to vibrant white but that it all I can see since no mirrors have been near.

I kept smiling and laughing, dolphins cheeringly swimming by my side leading my ways showing me all the new sights a person's eye has never seen before. It opened my eyes and I have left everything behind, to vanish away with the waters.

"I will return." I smiled taking the bundle of clothing in my hands, giving a last nod to Melody before she turned away and disappeared.

I slipped on the green and blue dress, happily making my way back to Pan's camp already feeling the closeness of my family, my home.

But there it was. As if somebody had grasped my heart out of my body and crushed it into dust in their hand.

He sat there with the girl under he's arm, her head resting on hes chest.

That should be me, bitch.