chapter twenty

Pan's POV.

I knew she would hate me, she was a stuborn girl who felt to protect me for some reason. But I needed to have her in protection and a safe place. What I didn't understand was how the fairy dust did not put her to sleep for a few hours, only the ones with strongest magic escape it's effect.

But who was I kidding nothing could stop the girl if she was set up for something, not even I. Mentally I gave out to her when she showed up, groaning in annoyance at her stupidness. She never listened to me unlike the other boys, maybe one of the reasons why she remained as the only girl.

I trained her way too well, not such a good idea now that I think about it. I had thrown her out of the way knowing she wouldn't listen and leave, it was so close .. and she was so far away.

Or atleased I had thought so.

I just blinked, one blink of an eye and she stood before me. The bolt of magic poaring straight into her body, her white hair began glowing from the amount of power.

"Belle !" She had jumped straight out to me, her back arched as she threw her head back. Her feet lifted from the ground as she began to float in free air, her arms lifting by her sides.

All the energy suddenly dropped and so did the two. Both of their bodies fell to the ground which I didn't understand, Laylas power was supposed to of grown not drained her.

"Look what you have done Peter." I looked up from Belle, the Blue Fairy coming down closer to us.

"She just- ran in, I tried to stop her but she's.. stuborn." My hands began to shake, tracing my fingers through her hair watching her face pale.

It all seemed a bit too familiar, kneeling by her side while on her death bed wanting to do anything to keep her life. Her eyes were already closed but I could still feel her alive, cannot say the same about the witch Layla.

"How ?" I quietly questioned the blue fairy who still stood by, watching us both.

"Her love was stronger than anyone had imagined, the witch couldn't handle it." I didn't even give her the attention she deserved.

I fought with her, pushed her down and she still stayed by my side believing it was the curse pushing me to do this. When truthfully it was just the real me seeping through the surface, it was the truth.

"You have a choice Peter Pan, will you remain your selfish self. Or have the girls life return ?" I looked up at her already knowing the answer to her question.