chapter 6

Mr. T

I was confused as to why I saw fear. Was she afraid of me? But why? What have I done to make her afraid? After staring at her for what felt like a millennia some one cleared their throat. "Uh skye we have to get back to school." As I looked up I saw the small little blonde girl that hung out with my little mate looking at me with eyes that held trepidation and hunger. Hunger why hunger? I was to busy looking at the girl to realize that my feisty little mate was wiggling out of my arms. I let her go and when she looked up her eyes were wide with fear and reassurance she wasnt looking at me so why fear? But I followed her line of vision to the little blonde girl. "Kenze lets go." She made no room for arguments as she grabbed the girls arm and started walking away her other friends falling into step behind them. I turned and saw nialls eyes following the blonde girl. Hmm ill look into that later. As I stood up Liam and the rest of the lads walked over with niall and zayn supporting harry. "Louis meet me at my house after your last class" as I went to interupt he spoke again. "Bring the girl with you" and with that he walked out zayn and niall following leaving me to take care of my fledgling. I harshly grabbed him and shook him he awoke with a snarle. Before he said a word I spoke "we will talk about you having your hands on my mate later as for now go get in my car im driving us both back to school." For the first time since ive known the boy he did as I told with out me having to use my dominance or master powers on him. He was in the car when I got in and before I said anything he broke the silence with an apology. "I shouldnt have kissed your mate im sorry." Speachless I went to speak but he spoke again with a smirk. "And for the record if you mention this to anyone I will deny it."

Skye Pov

As we left the shop I felt the blonde boy who had been staring at kenzie since we walked in eyes on us or more specifically kenzie. That worried me it was bad enough that I had to teach her to hunt now I have to tell her about mates. Speaking or rather thinking of that I felt panic start to set in and it all has to do with the hottie teacher who gave me detention cause he was human so it wasnt like he would understand the feeling to get closer to his student. Gah why is my life so complicated.

Mr T pov

How was I supposed to tell my 18 year old human mate that her teacher was in love with her because I was, ever since I looked into her eyes. Her beautiful beautiful eyes.