Chapter 4

Skylers pov

As me and the girls were walking to class i was filling them in on every thing that had happened in english but the only person i told about the day dream was gigi because she has been my friend sice we were like born. when i told her about it she just hmmed and looked in the other direction it looked like i wasnt gonna get any answers today.

Mr. T's pov

after i let my last class out for lunch i went to the donut shop down the street. as i walked in i saw that not only had liam come but he brought along zayn his creator harry my creation and the boy who harry turned by acident i think his name is niall. when i aproched where they were sitting they all looked up. "ahh your finally here louis" i knew liam was a little annoyed with me for inturupting his time with his mate Sophia i think her name is. as i was getting ready to apologize an anoyed voice broke threw the silence "well not that i dont love seing our little family all togather but i am missing my lunch for this" we all looked over at harry who had spoken. liam was even more annoyed now "well im soo sorry but this has to do with a girl you keep complaining about" before i could ask how he knew who the girl was harry spoke up "what you mean that skyler chick the only reason im complaining about her is because she's the only girl in the school i havent fucked." an image shot through my head of harry with skaylar and before i could even comprehend what i was doing i had my fangs out and harry against the wall by his throute (i spelt it close enough) there were shoked gasps all around the little donut shop. But it wasn't until I felt Liam's hand on my shoulder and his firm voice in my ear "louis put him down and go to my house" Unable to disobay a direct order from my master I stiffly dropped harry and walked out of the shop once I got in my car I stoped being stiff because of liam but got stiffer because of what or rather who was walking into the donut shop. Not stopping to think of what liam would say if he saw me go back in I got out of ny car and ran inside and nearly killed the boy I had so foolishly created.