Chapter 3

skys pov

he looked at me with lust in his eyes and pushed me against the desk and he pulled my shirt off and.....

Miss..Miss? I was snapped out of my day dream when I felt all eyes on me I looked up and saw the guy who almost hit me and who was the star of my little day dream and then I remembered where i was and who was talking to me. "Oh sorry sir I was just...." "Sleeping in my class?"

"Urm yeah" "come here after school you have detention" Finally he left my desk and walked back up front. He went back to droning on about some thing that i wasn't interested in. Since i didn't think that he would look at me again I took out my phone and texted Dezi.

SS=skylar storm

DJ=Destiney James

SS: heyy

DJ:hey?

SS:I got detention

DJ:Y

SS:Fell asleep in class

DJ:but we're spose to bring kenzie on her first hunting trip today and u kinda need to be there!!

SS:I guess well have to take her tomorrow

I heard a throat clearing infront of me. "Miss storm please read to the whole class what was so important that you just had to text in my class." I thought it through if i read it out the people who were in my clan would know that I turned a human and if I didn't then I would most likely get more detention. I made my choice. "I would really rather not." "Then I have no choice but to have you for detention all week."

After glaring at him for a minute the bell rang and I had to go to my next class math :/.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Mr. T's pov¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I made a call to my long time friend and creator Liam. "Hello?" "I have to ask you a question." "Shoot" I took a deep breath "Does a mate have to be a vampire can she be human how do I tell if she's my mate what if she doesn't like m-" " whoa take a breath You've been in america all of two days and you think you have found your mate?" "Yes" "Me and the boys are at your house get out of the rest of the day and we'll talk." I heistated and he must have sensed my aprihention (is that how you spell it??) "What's up man?" "Well I kinda gave her detention today after school." "Well damn then we'll come there,whens your lunch break?" "Noon" " See you then" and with that he hung up.