Chapter 7

Skye Pov
After ditching 7 period to teach kenzie how to hunt I went back to school and tried to sneak my way down towards my next class. As I went to turn the corner of the hall that my class was in I heard voices. "She's quite bitchy and is very protective of her friends, she doesn't talk to many guys here and she gets perfect grades." "Oh and her full name is skyler but she prefers skye." As I realised that whoever was talking was talking about me I got offended, I was NOT bitchy. I turned the corner and came face to face well more like face to chest with my mate and the ass who kissed me earlier. I froze as Mr. Tomlinson looked at me. He was asking about me. As the thought passed through my mind I turned bright red and my hair got a few pink streaks in it. (Her hair changes according to her overall emotions and she has the ability to control it) Before he could say anything the dip that called me bitchy burst out laughing. "why is your hair pink?" As he finished spazing with laughter I walked over and punched him and not to lightyly either. "Oww what the fuck? See told you she was bitchy." Before my mate could say anything I turned around and walked away.

~~~~~~~~Mr. T~~~~~~~~~~
As she walked away I walked over to harry. "Her hair changed color theres no way shes human." "Well if Miss bitch hadn't interupted us I was going to tell you that I think shes a witch cause she has weird things happen around her all the time." I had him up against the wall by his throat when he said that and I felt my eyes change to black. "Dont call her that or I will kill you." He seemed really scared so I backed off. "Get to class Harry." and with that I walked away.

~~~~~~~~~skip to detention time~~~~~~~

How am I supposed to explain to an 18 year old student of mine that I was taking her to a random strangers house with me?. As I was trying to come up with an excuse to why I could be bringing her to liam's house I heard a knock. "Come in." Skyler walked in wearing a short black and silver skirt along with a black and silver crop top. I think I made a strange noise based on the look she gave me. "Wha-uh what are you wearing?" "My cheer uniform im the captin." She said this like I should have known this which I guess I should have. "Well we are going to go somewhere for this detention a friend of mine needs my help and I cant leave you here." I said it in my no nonsense voice but by the look she gave me I was guessing it didnt work. "Uh no WE are going no wheres you are going to go to your friends house and I am going to go to cheer practice so uh bye." She turned towards the door and without thinking I ran infront of her and picked her up. She was so shocked that she didnt even realize that I had walked out to my car and sat her in the passenger seat. She didnt seem to snap out of her stupor until we were about three minutes from liams. "Wha-uh where are you taking me?" I sighed and said "my friends needed me and you had detention so you are going with me." I took a quick left into liams driveway before she could reply. I got out of the car I walked over to her side and opened the door. Trying to lighten the mood I joked "do you want me to carry you again?" She glared at me so fiercely that I feared for my life. "Lets just go." She got out and walked beside me. After the awkward walk up to liams door she spoke up "Whats your name?" "Louis, why?" "Well if I am being forced to be here I am not calling you Mr. Tomlinson." "Fair enough." I opened liams door and followed the low murmur of voices to his living room. "Thanks for showing up Louis." Liams tone told me he was definitely annoyed that I was late but before I could respond Harry and skyler were screaming at each other. "Why'd you bring the bitch?" "IM NOT A BITCH YOU ASS." "SOUNDS LIKE A BITCH TO ME." "MORE LIKE A WHINY ASS." Harry was on his feet infront of skyler in less than a second with his fangs beared. Everyone in the room gasped; harry just revealed him self to a human. Liam was up and yelling at harry and niall was telling skyler to keep calm. Before I could go to skyler and tell her a lie she was calmly looking harry in the eye and firmly saying "SIT." As if he had no control over what he was doing harry sat. "Whoever created you should have told you that blue bloods will always be able to control fledgies and it certainly doesnt help you when that blue blood is a dominant." We all stoped and stared at her. "How do you know what those words? You are human." Liams mate Sophia said. "Who told you I was human? Im the daughter of the strongest alpha vampire in the world." We all stood gobsmacked. "Then why are you and louis not making out by now?" Harry it seemed had finaly realized what was going on. "Because I dont have time for mate right now." I stood floored at skylers words. "Are you rejecting me?"