Chapter 5

Sky POV

we all decided to hed to the little dounut shop for lunch. When we got there I felt a prickle on my neck looked out of the corner of my eye and saw my new English teacher staring at me while seething shrugging it off as him being mad I was off campus we walked in the shop. Before I walked three feet the jackass that was constantly hitting on me was in front of me, he grabbed my waist and kissed me I felt the pressure of his lips for theee seconds before he was ripped off me. It was...my english teacher? I heard him speaking slowly to the dude harry i think his name is. "I told you to stay away from her." "Your not my boss and ill kiss her and fuck her like every other girl in the school." My blood boiled when i heard that and before anyone could stop me I had my fangs out and was trying to rip out harry's throat. I vaguely heard star casting a memory charm and the other girls getting every one out i was almost to harry's jugular when I felt hands around my waist. I turned in harry's savior's arms seething but I froze when looked into the eyes of my english teacher. They were a light blue with a rim of green around the iris. When i looked in his eyes i saw nothing but love and awe it terrified me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr T.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed her and looked in her eyes her beautiful beautiful blue eyes they were filled with malice and..fear?