2-im fucked.

few days go by and squirrel wont listen to me whhen i say I DONT WANT THEM HERE. ive tried sending in the gc, dming them, NOTHING WORKS. they always tell me that "the family didnt do anything" and delete my messages. sadly i dont have proof on how terrible the family is. squirrel gave me a warning and now pretzels side-job is to make sure im not harassing the unknown family. poor squirrel, doesnt know well i decided to go look whats going on in the gc. nothing was added. i decided to respond, "let me just say this, jenny is horrible to my friend she is a squirrel and a fox AND its cursed" it doesnt make sense now but at the time using his insults agains him seemed right. he almost immediately responded like it wasnt midnight and he should be sleeping "NO" just no? "DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY JENNY LIKE THAT" wow, overprotective husband much? "your friend is ugly like you!" oh hes still going, hes still typing tho hes already sent 3 messages in a row with no responce, you going for four? he stopped typing, now i think i should tell him how jenny really is. "jenny told kelly to hack my account, good thing i have a good password or else that dumb bitch would be in it" he almost immediately responded "kelly is better than you" am i reading that right? he thinks his son of a bitch daughter is better than ME?! ew. i have to get back at him "Also at least we are good at our job but then SOMEONE had to come along and RUIN IT." i wasnt done, their whole family pissed me off just for existing. "kelly took it all.." i sent "all i had left of her" if you dont know who her is shes my childhood best friend, died two years ago. i blame kelly, she never liked kelly and kelly was violent towards her. "i hope you guys arent going to be included in our meetings" i sent but right after drake sent something else "ill just tell squirrel a lie about you haha" that dumbass really sent that in the groupchat that squirrel was in?
"whats a prank?"
shit.