3-real

yeah i think squirrel is mad at me. they stopped responding. what do i do?? pretzel just tells me to stop when i dm her wtf. and im NOT going to text the family, well. i could try jane. but jane wouldnt remove her whole family from the gc including herself, i guess i could ask how she knows squirrel ok ill do that
fox:italics
jane:bold
🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳
hey jane?
oh, hey fox! what do you need
make it quick i dont think father would enjoy me speaking to you
why are you here?
because my mommy??
i meant in the group
how do you know squirrel
i dont know, kelly knows her
well how did your family get in the group?
dad and mom seem to hate me and squirrel
yeah, father still doesnt like you
i get that, but why come to a group and just hate at squirrel who owns it
he doesnt even have anything against them
ill kill him when i get the chance.
why??
joking.
okay i have to go now, bye foxyyyyy :)
🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳
i wasnt actually joking i just didnt want jane to be hurt. WAIT WHAT IF DRAKE READS HER TEXTS hell kill me, not as a joke.
🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹
a few days later...
🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹🩹
literally nothing has happened in the group chat and its scaring me, maybe drake IS planning to kill me, everybody knows jenny would kill me no hesitation plan or anything. she'd just grab a knife and BOOM im dead. wait does this count as planning my own death? eh that wouldnt be too bad. i just dont wanna be killed by enemies. actually, thats pretty badass. still dont wanna die but thats cool. "hello?" squirrel said, finally. heres a fact about me, i live off of convorsation and talking, silence is not my thing really. awkwardness is most likely 10x more awkward for me than the other person. "is everybody dead ALREADY?!" oh shit i didnt respond "hey squirrel!" i sent hoping for a positive response. positive isnt what i got. "no, not you, anybody but you to respond."what the hell, was squirrel trying to get rid of me? "what do you mean squirrel? im a part of the group owners too!" i responded. squirrel started typing which scared me, i have no idea if theyre gonna apologize, insult me, or make a good excuse for why they didnt want me to respond "well first of all of course youd be the first to respond, awkwardness kills you then revives you then kills you again, second of all the only thing you want when you text me or pretzel is to remove the family!" squirrel says. i feel bad, they were right i just wanted the family gone but for a good reason "ahem, fox just because we dont get along well doesnt mean you try to kick us out" jenny said. i fucking hate jenny, no shit kelly, jake, jane, and alex ended up how they did, they were raised by her for the most part, i unlike the others, wanted to be a daddys boy. unfortunately that just got me hurt more by jenny yelling at me and locking me in the pantry. if you ever want to know why im not claustrophobic thats why, her punishment was usually the closet wich was big enough to lay down in, but for some reason she shoved me in the pantry where oxygen just barely got in. she didnt let me out until i stopped crying, now i know how to immediatly stop crying. "if anything i say we kick that fox out. she causes more trouble than us!" jenny sent proudly.

what the fuck did she refer to me as?!