Four

IT WAS THE end of the school day, and Scarlett and Liv were walking down an empty hallway as they headed out of school

"So he asked you to the party?" Liv asked, Scarlett had explained the events from yesterday to Liv.

"Yep" Scarlett answered, popping the P'.

"Are you gonna go?"

"Nah"

"Nah? Louis Partridge asks you to the part, and you say nah? That's it, you've completely lost it," Liv said and Scarlett rolled her eyes.

"It's just a party"

"Yeah, the hottest party of the year!" Liv exclaimed, "What makes it so hot?"

"The people"

Scarlett rolled her eyes at her friend, "You know I don't like parties, just because some guy asks me to go doesn't mean I'm going to" Scarlett said.

"Well yeah, but don't go for him, go for me, I know you hate parties but I feel like the party will be better with you there" Liv said and Scarlett stopped.

"Please" Liv pleaded and Scarlett sighed, "Ok, ok fine I'll go, but I'm only going for you" Scarlett said and Liv grinned.

"Great, I'll stop by your house on Saturday so we can get ready together" Liv said and Scarlett nodded, "What time is the party?"

"Seven"

Scarlett nodded and they exited the school, Liv dropped Scarlett off at her house and she drove off.

Scarlett walked inside to her mom making dinner, "Hey, what's for dinner?" Scarlett asked placing her arms on the island.

"Tuna"

Scarlett's face scrunched up in disgust, "Tuna? But I don't like Tuna" she said and her mom turned to her.

"But Blaire does"

"So you made dinner for Blaire?"

"Yes"

"What about me?" Scarlett asked, "What about you?" Her mother asked not turning to look at her. "What am I supposed to eat?" Scarlett asked.

"Well since your ungrateful ass doesn't want to eat the tuna I just made, you can make yourself something else, I'm not wasting my time on you" Her mother said.

"How am I ungrateful for not liking something? You knew I didn't like Tuna but you chose to make it anyways for Blaire, what did you expect me to eat? Rocks?!" Scarlett shouted.

"Don't you yell at me!" Her mother shouted back turning to her, "It's always about Blaire, isn't it? You always think about Blaire, you always do what Blaire wants, well what about what I want? You never do anything with or for me, you treat me like I'm some kind of stranger to you!" Scarlett shouted.