Twenty nine

AFTER LOUIS DROPPED Scarlett off at Liv's house, he drove to the hospital to talk to Blaire and maybe fix things between them

He's caused enough problems with the Miller sisters as it is, he didn't want Blaire to hate him too.

When he got there the nurse led him to her room, before he walked in he took a deep breath.

He opened the door and walked in, Blaire turned her head towards the door and her face dropped when she saw Louis.

She sat up in her bed and shut the tv off, "Louis?"

"H-hey."

He walked up to her slowly, "Can I sit?" He asked motioning to the chair, Blaire nodded.

He took a seat and they sat there in awkward silence for a while.

"Why are you here?"

"I came here to apologize, about what I said to you. I was in a bad mood that day and I took my anger out on you, I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I'm sorry for hurting you," Louis apologized.

Blaire just stared at him.

Louis looked around, getting uncomfortable under her intense stare.

"Blaire?"

"Did you mean it?"

"What?"

"Did you mean what you said that day? That I was annoying?" Blaire asked.

Louis stared at her wide eyed.

He was afraid to answer.

"If I tell you the truth, you won't do anything, right?" Louis asked, "Yeah I won't, I can handle it."

"Are you sure?"

Blaire nodded and Louis sighed, sitting up straight in his chair. "I did mean it."

Blaire frowned and she looked away from him.

"But you have to understand why I think that, for years you have been after me, trying to get with me, even if I didn't feel the same way you never gave up which I appreciate but after all that time it just got...annoying." Louis explained.

"I know how much you've always liked me but I just never felt the same way, and you also can't force your feelings onto me, it's not fair for either of us." Louis said.

Blaire sighed, playing with her fingers.

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry for trying to force you into liking me, I never meant to pressure you into anything, I just really liked you and I just held on hope that maybe someday you could like me back but obviously that's never gonna happen," Blaire said.

Louis frowned, "I'm sorry, Blaire, I'm sure there's someone else out there for you, but I'm just not that person for you, but I really am sorry for all that I said to you, that was unfair to you and I'm sorry."