Five

SCARLETT'S EYES FLUTTERED open as the sun shone on her face

SCARLETT'S EYES FLUTTERED open as the sun shone on her face. She squinted her eyes putting her hand up to block the sun from hitting her face, she sat up on the bed and she yawned stretching her arms out.

Her eyes opened completely while she was stretching and once she was able to see better her eyes widened. She stopped stretching and she looked around the room.

This was not her room.

She looked down and she let out a sigh of relief seeing that she was still wearing her own clothes. She looked to her right to see Louis laying on a small couch by his window, sound asleep.

So this was Louis' room.

She let out a small groan as she grabbed her forehead, how could she let this happen? She went to a party and got drunk.

She never gets drunk.

Her feelings got the best of her and she decided to drown them away with the help of beer. And in doing so, she fucked up her night and apparently Louis' as well.

Louis stirred awake and he looked around and finally realized where he was. He sat up rubbing his eyes, "Morning sunshine" he said his voice a little groggy due to him just waking up.

"What happened last night?" Scarlett asked and Louis sighed, "Well you got drunk and I took care of you half the night making sure you didn't get like, assaulted or anything so yeah" Louis explained.

"Oh god, please tell me I didn't do or say anything stupid" Scarlett said rubbing her forehead with her fingers.

"You danced in the middle of the dance floor in front of everyone so I'd say that was pretty embarrassing, you were also acting like a child most of the night" Louis said and Scarlett let out a groan.

"Oh my god"

"How did I end up here?" Scarlett asked him, "I didn't know where you lived and you didn't want to go home and I couldn't just leave you like that, so I decided to just bring you here and let you sleep it out" Louis explained.

"You should've just left me in the car" Scarlett mumbled laying back down as she tried to get rid of her headache.

"Well sorry for trying to be a gentlemen" Louis said standing up and walking across the room.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you knew how to be one" Scarlett shot back and Louis rolled his eyes.

He opened one of his drawers and he pulled out a shirt, he slipped his shirt off and put on the new clean shirt.

Scarlett watched him her eyes wide.

Well she definitely didn't expect that.

Louis tossed his dirty shirt aside and turned back to Scarlett who quickly looked away from him.