Nine

"I THINK I like Louis"

"Finally" Liv said as Scarlett rushed up to the girl, "About time you admit it" she said wrapping her arm around the girl.

"We spent the whole day together on Saturday and I actually had fun, and then I started thinking and I realized that I liked him" Scarlett explained.

"And maybe he likes you back" Liv said as they walked down the school hallway, "How do I find that out?" Scarlett asked.

"Ask him"

"Your kidding right? I'm not gonna ask him!" Scarlett exclaimed, "Why not?"

"Because I can't, we just became friends, I'm not going to ruin that over a stupid crush" Scarlett said.

"Hey, your feelings are not stupid, alright? If you don't want to ask him then I'll give you some tips on how to see if he likes you back or not" Liv said and Scarlett nodded.

They continued to walk down the hallway as Liv gave Scarlett some tips.

Scarlett and Liv separated and Scarlett walked into English, she took her seat in front of Louis and she put her feet back on the desk.

"You really gotta stop putting your feet there" Louis said and Scarlett smirked, "But I like it"

Louis rolled his eyes and shook his head at the girl, Scarlett turned back around right as Ms.Henry walked in.

"Ms.Miller, feet off please" she said as she walked up to her desk, Scarlett rolled her eyes and took her feet off.

"Everyone find your partner and get to work" Ms.Henry said and everyone scrambled to find their partner.

Scarlett turned completely in her chair and she rested her arms on Louis' desk, "So, partner, what's next?" She asked.

"Well, we've talked about flaws and qualities, now how about we start on personalities?" Louis said and Scarlett nodded.

"Ok, so, what's my personality?" Louis asked and Scarlett thought about it for a second.

"Well, your popular but your not a douche, your surprisingly nice, your caring, and your smart" Scarlett described Louis.

"So I'd say your a good person" Scarlett said and Louis smiled, "Alright your turn" Scarlett said.

"Ok, well your rude, you have anger issues, but other than that your bold, your honest, your confident, and you can actually be really nice and caring when you want to be" Louis said.

Scarlett smiled, "You forgot the brutally honest"

Louis chuckled, "Right your brutally honest" he said and Scarlett smiled, "Ok, I got one, how about we talk about bad habits?" Scarlett smiled.

"Yeah ok"

"Ok, what's one bad habit you have?" Scarlett asked him, "I stress too much, you know like in school, every time I'm doing my homework I tend to overthink and when I'm taking a test, I start thinking about all the negatives of it like what if I fail? It's the same for football, I always worry about letting my team down and missing a goal" Louis explained.