Epilogue

Lavender, Amethyst, bubblegum, and Magenta-colored flowers and balloons were elegantly wrapped and placed around the lavish villa

Each nook and cranny of the luxurious resident was beaming with fairy lights, and the aroma of delicious desi cuisine smelled exceptionally heavenly throughout the atmosphere. 

Mannat was endlessly working in the kitchen preparing every succulent dish her little princess loved, and why wouldn't she? It was a memorable and magical day for all of them. 

It was her baby girl, her Naarah's fifth birthday today, and it was one of the happiest days of their lives.

It has been five years since God had granted Mannat and Zachary a beautiful miracle, and even though, over time, many things changed, only one thing remained the same, the beautiful and endless love Mannat and Zachary shared. 

Their journey towards parenthood wasn't easy, they faced many trials along the way, yet their love brought them exceptionally far. 

Naarah was truly a beautiful gift from above, she filled her parent's heart with so much laughter and joy, and since the day they brought her home, their life was utterly magical.

Of course, they faced problems just like any couple and family would, but their love conquered all. 

Dwelling in her euphoric thoughts, Mannat's trance was broken by a pair of tiny arms encircling her legs. 

Upon feeling her daughter's presence, Mannat glanced down and gave a breathtaking smile to her baby girl. 

Reaching towards her daughter, she bent down and engulfed her precious baby in her arms. 

"Happy Birthday, my Aarah; mama loves you so much, my sweet girl. Thank you for coming into my life and being my Dawn. After your sister, you truly are the best thing to happen to me."

Even though Naarah was only five years old, she was a super smart kid. She was actually seen as a child prodigy as her skills at the tender age of five were exceptional. 

Hence why understanding her mother's words and emotions was easy. 

Gently grabbing her mother's face, Naarah placed a chanted kiss on her soft cheeks causing laughter and joy to resonate around their beautiful home. 

For the past few minutes, Zachary was admiring his girls from afar. He never knew he could witness such a day where his wife and daughter would fill their home with so much joy and laughter. 

Fathers always tend to hide their emotions before their children; they also build a strong facade for their families and loved ones. 

Yet, in front of his daughters, Zachary always showed them his vulnerable side because his world was truly incomplete without his princesses and wife.

And so, paving his way towards the kitchen, Zachary playfully interrupted the mother-daughter duo.

"Happy Birthday, my princess."

Upon hearing her father's voice, Naarah immediately turned around and embraced her father in the warmest hug ever.

Because even though Naarah adored and loved her mama a lot, she was truly the princess to her dada. 

"Thank you, dada. Naarah loves dada so much." 

"And what about your mama Aarah? You don't love me.

Mannat playfully joked with her daughter.

"Oh, silly mama Mac Naarah loves her mama more." 

And just like always, their home and hearts were filled with love and light once again. 

It was finally time for Naarah to celebrate her birthday party with her friends; she was dressed in a baby blue floor-length chiffon dress embellished with the essence of butterflies and glitter shimmer throughout. 

Her hazel brown orbs glimmered under the beautiful fluorescent moon as her silky brown hair danced with the soft wind.

Naarah looked no less than a princess, and everyone at her birthday party was awestruck by the beautiful little girl. 

The evening passed by in a blur, and the party was in full swing. Yet, the birthday girl was missing from her party festivities. 

After inquiring from Naarah's best friend and her little niece Sana. 

Mannat found her little princess sitting all alone with tears in her beautiful hazel orbs.

"Aarah, my love, why is my princess sitting here all alone? And why is my baby crying? Did someone say anything to you?" 

"Mama, am I not your daughter?" 

Mannat was shell-shocked hearing her daughter's question. She never expected her little girl to ask her such a thing, but Mannat knew in her heart that it was finally time to reveal the beautiful truth of their lives.

"Aarah, princess, it's true that mama didn't bring you into this world and that we don't share the same DNA, but my love, you are my daughter, you are my little girl in every sense, and without you, mama and dada are truly incomplete. 

Never think that you are not a part of us or are different from our family because we exist because of you.

And without mama and dada's Dawn, our bright little world would be incomplete. So, princess, it doesn't matter if I brought you into this world or not. All that matters is that you are our daughter, and we're absolutely nothing without you."

Even though Naarah was only five years old, she understood every word her mother was saying, and despite finding out the biggest truth of her life, Naarah knew she belonged with her mama and dada.

And so, at that moment, all she did was embrace her mother to her heart's content.

Zachary witnessed the beautiful and heartfelt encounter of the mother-daughter duo, and the only thing he felt right at that moment was to embrace his girls. 

And so, approaching his moon and star, Zachary embraced his little family. 

The journey Mannat and Zachary shared towards parenthood wasn't easy. Yet, their irrevocable love for each other and tremendous faith in God had guided them towards the beautiful life they were bestowed upon with today. 

But despite it all, they came a long way because, in the end, their daughters were truly their Lacuna; their daughters were truly their missing piece. 

I absolutely adore Zach and Mannat!

So guys, with this I mark the end of the third story of Florilegium. Thank you to all our dearest readers and our author ofc. 

I will be back soon, with another spicy and hot story. 

Till then, bye bye
Florence