1 | ❀

c h a p t e r - 1

Aria's pov:

IN THE CAFE:

It's funny how sometimes I act fine, but the moment I get bored, I'm back to being me, which includes attracting problems, I thought while waiting at a small cafe for my boyfriend and my husband-to-be. Despite everything, life has put me in a situation where I am supposed to marry my boyfriend's brother - and I also happen to be in a relationship with Vivaan's brother. When I heard my boyfriend and his brother stepping in with my best friend, my trail of thoughts broke. Of course, she has to be here.

"You guys are late," I told them as they took their seats.

"Well, hello to you to love," Ayansh peaked my check

"Get a room, guys." Vivaan dramatically said. I got to know about Divya, Vivaan's girlfriend, we are good friends since then.

"Marry my Bhabhi and leave her so I can have her for myself." Ayansh winked

"Guys, where is Divya?" Siya, my best friend asked

"She is going to be late, just got her text," Vivaan answered as Siya rolled her eyes. I swear she hates people who are late.

"Ok, so does anyone has any idea on how to break the engagement?" I asked

"We need to tell our families that we are in a relationship first," Ayansh answered. I rolled my eyes at his straightforwardness.

"But our family won't accept Divya and Aunty (Ayansh's mom) would never approve of Aria for Ayansh," Vivaan spoke sipping on his coffee.

"We have to do something so our entire family will approve of Divya and Aria," Ayansh said, taking my hand in his, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. That calms me down every time.
"Can't we guys just run away?" Divya chimed in, taking her seat beside Vivaan.

"How?" Siya questioned.

"Let the rituals happen, and on the wedding day. Both I and Aria can wear the same dress and exchange, and after that Abhishek, Kiara, Kiaan, and Zara can help Aria elope and, both her and Ayansh can run away," Divya explained, such a genius.

"But what if someone notices my absence?" Ayansh questioned.

"We can handle things after the exchange, but we do need to have a plan-b in case the things go down," Divya racked her brain.

"Guys, ok listen," I tapped the table hurriedly.
"We are listening. No need to bang the table like a madwoman," Siya rolled her eyes.

"Ya keep rolling those eyes like that maybe you will find a brain back there," I stuck my tongue out while everyone laughed.

"What were you saying, Ari?" Ayansh asked
"Yeah, so Ayansh can stay till the wedding is over, and then come get me and we can elope out of the country," I spoke.

"What an idea, we can do that," Ayansh sheepishly grinned.

"But, where will she stay till the weeding finishes?" Siya asked.

"My apartment, it's safe plus no one knows about my apartment and none of my neighbors know her, and it's also close to the airport," Divya exclaimed, making us all smile.

"So it's set, I'll tell this plan to the squad in the group chat," Vivaan typed away the message on his phone. As we all sat chit-chatting and enjoying our coffee. Soon after we were off home, Vivaan dropped Divya, Siya called a cab and Ayansh dropped me.

IN THE CAR:

Rait Zara Si played in the background as Ayansh drove. We sat there in comfortable silence. When reached outside my house, I got this strange feeling I couldn't decipher.

"Are you alright Aria ?" He asked as he held me by my shoulders. For an unknown reason, my eyes watered.

"Please talk to me. I need to know that you're alright," He pushed a few strands of my hair behind my ear.

"You'll stay, won't you?" I managed to look into his eyes.

"Tell me to stay and I will be here for as long as you'll have me," He hugged me. A few tears staining my cheeks.

"It's alright. I'm not going to let go." He rubbed my back as I clutched his white shirt.

"What if our families get to know about our relationship? What if they throw me out of the house? Ayansh, what am I going to do? They were never happy with me," I choked a sob.

"If you don't know where to go, you can always come with me, you can always come to me." He wiped my tears. I nod.

"Aria, if they do anything or try anything, I need you to tell me, OK?" His hands cupped my face. I nod.

"This isn't the final goodbye, and it will never come, but before someone catches us you need to go," I spoke

"It's alright, just take a moment to calm down," He continued seeing my state. After taking a few more deep breaths and fixing my dress and makeup. And saying goodbye Ayansh drove off, while I made my way inside the house. As usual no one noticed me, I wasn't hungry so I went straight to my room not bothering to join dinner too. Tomorrow is going to be a field day anyway. It's Mehandi ritual tomorrow, and after that haldi and then wedding the next day.

******

The wait is finally over! 

Well we can see the author did an amazing job in getting us hooked to the book and we can't wait to red the next part. 

Make sure to give her a follow and add your suggestions in the comments. 

New stories are always welcome. 

Till then, bye bye
Florence