Episode 1

Pause.

This is an omniscient pov. They are gonna be shorter than the chapters. we are going back in time to tell her story. If you are confused, we are going backwards. from the end to the beginning.

Let me know what yall think in the comments about how the book is going so far and what more you wanna see.

thanks. -💗

                                Omniscient•

                                Omniscient
•.                           Unknowns House
•.                    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
•.                                 4:30 am

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?? AFTER ALL IVE DONE FOR YO DUMBASS THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?" India cries out as she caught her boyfriend of 3 years in bed with another female. 

He lit his blunt and looked at the girl telling her to leave. He took a puff blowing it out then looking up at her chuckling.

"This is what dumb ass bitches like you dont seem to understand. I DO WHAT I WANT." he stammered making India jump.

She stayed quiet. She knew if she said anything more she would've been dead on the floor right now.

But she didnt seem to care about the consequences. Shes had enough.

Enough hurt, Torture. She was through with it all.

So she decided to leave. One thing she then after regretted.

She turned away from him and started packing her stuff.

He takes a puff of his blunt watching her closely.

He knew she wasnt gonna leave him. He couldn't stand to see her with anyone else.

He wanted power. Control over her whole life. And he knew just the way to do it.

Hes tooken her away from her family, never to see them again. Now, he wanted to play a game of life or death. 

He would let her escape. But once he found her. Her blood was gonna be on his hands. 

He laughed at the thoughts going through his head.

"This gon be fun asl" He mumbles shaking his head chuckling.

He puts his blunt out and grabs her by the back of her neck throwing her on the bed.

He grabbed the knife on the night stand, shredding her clothes apart with it leaving her naked.

He smirks running her blade against her body. Every feature, every curve. He enjoyed every last minute of it.

India watches carefully as he runs the knife down her body shivering as he runs the cold knife down her stomach and legs.

He stopped and looked up at her. 

"You know i love you right?" India nods knowing he was lying.

He chuckles, playing with her nipples causing her to jump.

"Dont worry baby, daddy aint gon hurt chu."  He begins to rub on her making her whole body shiver trying to push him away.

She was upset that he cheated. But she knew this was always the way he would get what he wanted. And she would always fall for it.

But this was her last and final time giving in. She let him do whatever he wanted.

He knew that both him and her wanted this. Last time. But he knew this wasnt gonna be his last time.

He wanted to hurt her in every way possible.

First Step: Sexual Manipulation.

He began to get naked as India watched him closely, ready for the roughness.

He hovered over her watching her as her eyes made contact with his begging for it.

This way, he had her wrapped around his finger.

Distant Melodies III

8/13/21