Episode 2

Omniscient POV

Omniscient POV

As he finished busting, India layed back on the bed staring at the ceiling regretting ever letting him touch her in any kind of way.

She felt disgusted. But there was something about him she was drawn too and she didn't know what. He was never like this before. India r know what happened to him.

She sat up and rubbed her sore legs watching his every move. She knew he was about to go out and cheat again. But again, she allowed it. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't leave.

He walked out of the room leaving India there sighing shaking her head. She looked at the corner of her room at the suitcase she packed when she told him she was leaving.

As soon as she thought she had the courage to leave, shes back to square one. It was a cycle.

He knew how to manipulate India well. And thats the one thing India hated about him. He's always been a manipulator. That never changed.

India knew he wouldnt change. She even regrets him forcing her to abort their second child. The first was a miscarriage. She felt horrible.

He put her under so much stress and still she seemed to love him.

Was it the dick or was it the fact of she believed in second chances?

It was neither. Hes played with Indias life multiple times. Put her in dangerous situations she barely got out of. Just barely.

And if, just if she realized sooner that she meant nothing to him. She would've left while she could.

But hey, love makes you do unpredictable things.

She looked at the knife at the corner of the room.

India bit her lip regretting what she wanted to do at that moment. But she thought "fuck it".

India stood up limping to the corner of the room where the knife was picking it up.

She sat back on the bed with the knife in her hand staring down at it.

The handle of it was still warm from his touch. It made her shiver.

Then, Imdia began making lines on her legs. One after the other, squinting in pain after each line.

If she couldnt leave, this was her way of taking her pain away.

Distant Melodies VII
-Pradabby- 🖤.