𝐏 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐮 𝐠 𝐞

"Toxic, the most beautiful things grow old and start rotten" - Juice 💔

Official Chapter 1 coming July 3

. 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
. 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎, 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
. 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
. 3:30 𝚙𝚖

"You owe me 20 dollars mf." Ben said as I sat and watched them argue over dumb shit. How can these be Kentrells brothers? They too damn illiterate for me.

"How? you said that if I cut one of joe dreads out you would gimme 20 dollars so gimme my shit bitch." Big ears held the long dread up in his hand dangling it.

I giggled. Wait till joe find out.

"The fuck you giggling about over dere miss girl?" Ben said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes "Don't worry about it, don't you owe elephant ears 20 dollars?" He smacked his lips pulling a 20 out his pocket giving it to big ears.

I hated being over here. Kentrell always invites me over to hang out but every time I end up leaving early cuz he always finds something to yell at me about.

We toxic. Everyone knows that. But we didn't care about their opinion as long as we still loved each other.

Toxic relationship or not I'm still his ride or die till the end.

That's how it was supposed to be. Or so I thought.

Kentrells cheated multiple times. Did I stay? Yes. We all fuck up sometimes it's not bad to give someone another chance.

That was our promise. To stay by each other's side like we promised when we were kids.

Call me delusional or whatever but everyone deserves another chance.

"Bae come ere right quick" I heard Kentrell say. I got up and walked into the kitchen where he was.

He looked at me. "What you doing ma?" I shrugged.

"Nothing I was just sitting out there on the couch watching them two dumbasses argue." He chuckled.

We started at each other for 2 seconds before he pulled me closer to him by my waist putting me in between his legs.

He looked up at me.

"You know I love you right bae?" I nodded my head. I knew Kentrell loved me but he had a hard way of showing it.

"I know Ian been treating you right for all the time we been together and I wanna make it up to you." I nodded.

"Make it up to me how bae? Don't you got studio time today?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"My music ain't more important than my love for you ma. My music never came first my family and you did. That Shit ain't gon change. I gotta studio in this damn house I can record some shit later." I smiled and nodded.

I slid my fingers across his face taking in every feature.

His eyes, his eyes lashes, his hair, the diamonds in his teeth, the dents. Everything about Kentrell was beautiful.

I wouldn't change that for anything. Even tho I always thought I wasnt the top priority to Kentrell I was starting to feel the way I felt before when I first met him.

I'm falling in love with him all over again.

It may be hard to understand when it comes to us. But it's never a dull moment with him. And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

His distant melodies was what attracted me the most.