3

ava woke up, she had pretty much forgotten all about what happened last night, sarah was already awake and she was scrolling on her phone, she smiled at the now awoken ava.

   "good morning, oh i hope i didn't wake you up!" sarah said, feeling a bit guilty since she didn't want to wake the girl up. ava just shook her head and yawned.

   "oh no, i could hardly tell that you were awake" ava chuckled. her morning voice was very soft, so you could barely hear her. she got up out of the bed and headed over to the bathroom.

   ava looked in the mirror, and her eyes widened, her hair was a complete mess, and she looked horrible, "shit." she said. she was embarrased that sarah had seen her that way. she quickly fixed herself up before walking back out of the bathroom, seeing rafe standing by the door, he just pushed past her, not even acknowledging her.

   ava just rolled her eyes at the boy, she went back into sarah's room and grabbed her phone to check the time, "oh shit! i have to go home and get ready, i'm supposed to be hanging out with kaiden and kylie today." she sighed, she had a great time with sarah, and was glad that they spent time together, sarah had felt the same way.

   sarah got out of bed and gave ava a hug goodbye, "we have got to do this more often, have a good time!" she smiled, ava gave her a smile back, before heading her own way.

   ava had put on a simple outfit, a bandana crop top, and some jean shorts. she also had on a shell necklace and some pura vida bracelets to accesorise. she texted kaiden and told him she was on the way, she was taking the two siblings out for lunch, and then they were going to hang out at the beach.

  ava had arrived at the wreck, she was a little bit late since kaiden and kylie were already sat at a table, she went to join them and she sat next to boy, who instantly gave her a kiss on the cheek.

  "hey pretty." kaiden smiled at ava. she smiled back and looked at her best friend, who looked disgusted. she was used to kaiden and ava's PDA but she still liked to make fun of them for it. ava just laughed at the girl.

  "oh hush it kylie, how have you been girlie i missed you so much." she smiled. kylie and her had always been very close, they did everything together, but when kaiden and ava got together, ava got closer to kaiden, which upset kylie a little bit, but she was glad that they were both happy together.

   kiara came up to the table to take their orders, she smiled at them. "oh hey guys! can i get y'all anything to drink?" she asked with a smile. ava enjoyed when she went to the wreck and kiara was working, she was the sweetest girl ever, and she usually gave them discounts.

  they all ordered their drinks and talked for a little bit, then they ordered their food and talked some more. ava felt bad for lying to kaiden about why she couldn't hang out last night, but she tried not to let it show, because she didn't want them to know, not yet at least. i mean, she was aloud to be friends with whoever she wanted, they couldn't control that, but ava still knew they'd be upset for her hanging out with a kook.

  after they finished their food, they went to the beach. it was a little bit crowded, but that didn't stop the trio from having some fun.

   "kaiden stopp" ava laughed as her boyfriend put her on top of his shoulders and was running to the water. he threw her in when they got deep enough and ava looked over to kylie, "can you please hurt him for me?" kylie laughed.

  after they swam for a little bit, kylie and ava went back to the sand so they could get a little bit of sun, john b had came to come hangout with kaiden and they were surfing for a little bit.

"i still don't understand how you like my brother, i mean he is such a dumbass, and he's not even attractive, i am obviously the one who got the good genes" kylie shrugged her shoulders, ava laughed at the girl, and shook her head.

  "i dunno kylie, i just fell for him. it happens sometimes you know. and besides, i can tell you OBVIOUSLY have feelings for pope." she looked at the girl with a smirk, kylie just rolled her eyes.

  'well at least pope isn't your brother, well i mean i would never ever date niko, but still." kylie was just being a bitch for fun, and ava could tell. she playfully rolled her eyes and pushed the girl.

  "hey, i thought you were over the whole 'dating my brother' thing, its not my fault i fell in love with him, ya got the universe to blame for that" ava concluded. kylie sighed and laughed.

   "you wanna spend the night tonight? i miss our sleepovers, and besides we need to spend more time together." kylie asked, ava nodded her head and smiled. they were both so excited to have a sleepover.

   ava packed her bag for the sleepover, and then headed over to kylie and kaiden's house. when she knocked, kylie answered the door and smiled to her.

   "we're going to have, so much fun tonight!" kylie insisted, ava smirked and nodded as she walked into the house, the girls headed into kylies room, and kylie instantly shut and locked the door so kaiden couldn't get in.

  they sat on the bed, and started with doing face masks, they took some goofy pictures together, "god we look ridiculous" ava laughed and kylie nodded in agreement.

   "well i dont look ridiculous, i think the face mask suits me , but you on the other hand... eh sorry" kylie bit her lip and the girls started busting out laughing, "hey i wasn't kidding theres no need to laugh."

   ava just playfully rolled her eyes and grabbed a pillow from behind her, hitting kylie constantly with it, as she pulled the pillow away from kylie she realized she got face mask all over it, "woopsies..."

   kylie looked at ava with a 'seriously?' look. "okay, at least its just the pillow case, i can fix this." she sighed and took the pillow case of the pillow, putting it in her laundry hamper, and then replacing the pillow case with a new one, "ta-da! kylie the fixer is in the houseee." kylie smiled and ava laughed softly.

  ava and kylie had a pretty fun night that night, they both really enjoyed each others company. and ava didn't even care anymore about telling them about sarah, it wouldn't matter anyways, and she definetley didn't want to ruin the mood.