Shiver me timbers

"Urgh I am so fucking tired

"Urgh I am so fucking tired." Y/n groaned as she leaned her head on her best friends shoulder "Bitch you're not the only one." Kokichi yawned looking over at y/n who was falling asleep on him "I swear to god don't you dare falling asleep on me, I'll push you to the ground bitch." Kokichi groaned taking out his phone out of his pocket.

"Oh shiver me timbers." Y/n mocked, Kokichi rolled his eyes and dialed Rantaros number on his phone. "Rantaro oh my lord get your daughter off me this bitch didn't sleep or something now she's falling asleep." Kokichi huffed "Wait you're calling Rantaro give me your phone." Y/n said loudly drawing attention of a few other people on the bus making them look at her and the short purple haired boy.

"Augh No call him yourself." Kokichi said while Rantaro chuckled at them fighting "Anyways why didn't y/n sleep? Doesn't she love sleep." Rantaro said "Dunno, Y/n why didn't you sleep?" Kokichi asked looking over at his best friend "I was doing your mom." She groaned "Ah okay I see, she said she was indulging in her piss kink." Kokichi told Rantaro and as response Rantaro only sighed "Oh my god next time we're gonna play some roblox tycoon I am gonna spam kill you." Y/n said annoyed "Okay Rantarooo see you then." Kokichi said hanging up.

After some time they have arrived at school where they saw Rantaro talking to Korekiyo, Y/n and Kokichi walked over to them, well Kokichi walked but Y/n stormed towards Rantaro and hugged him, "Rantaro, Kokichi is bullying me." Y/n sighed dramatically "Bitch you threatened to spam kill me." Kokichi huffed "Okay and?" Y/n said letting go of Rantaro "Oh hi Korekiyo." Y/n said giving him a smile.

"Hello." He said "Oh you said I threatened you, right?" Y/n said looking at Kokichi putting her hands on her hips "Yeah cuz you did." Kokichi said folding his arms in front of his chest "Here we go again." Rantaro mumbled "Didn't you tell me you would push me to the ground if I fell asleep on top of you." Y/n said "Because waking you up is hell, you slept through a whole ass earthquake once." Kokichi said "Not true, that was you." Y/n said "Rantaro-" Kokichi said "She's right." Rantaro said "You're just picking favorites, I hate you all." Kokichi said and left.

"Oooh Shuichiiii~" Kokichi yelled and chased after the poor boy. "Anyways we should go to class." Rantaro said. "Yeah we should." Y/n said and they started walking towards their classes "See you at lunch." Y/n said and walked off to art class.

__________________

I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT IRREGULAR UPDATES BUT YEAHHDJSJJDFJ ANYWAYS THIS WAS SHORT TOO BUT YEAH FIRST IRL CHAPTER 😍👋