butterflies

After school Y/n walked to the main hall, she took out her phone noticing a message from her mom, Korekiyo and from Kokichi, She opened her mom's first

Mom<3

Hey sweetie, I'm
out this evening,
dinner is in the
fridge 😘

ok! i'm going out with Kokichi anyway
see you later :)

Alright! Have fun!

Y/n smiled and opened Korekiyo's message next

Grandaddy

Hey can I call you later?
It's kind of important

sure :)
but i'm going out with kokichi rn so like maybe 10pm?

Sure^^

Y/n wondered what was so important and opened Kokichi's message

Cockitchy😝👌

Y/n Y/n Y/nnnn
Come to my locker plz
bitch
read ur messages
HELLO👋👋👋
EXCUSE ME MAAM⚔️

HI YES
I'M COMING

hahshhshs YOU'RE
COMING
OR MORE LIKE
CUMMING

STFU  LMAODJKSKF

PLZ OK I'LL WAIT
😍👌

OK I'LL BE THERE JN A SECOND

Y/n headed towards the lockers and saw Kokichi leaning against his while lopkong scrolling on his phone.

"Hey hi hello." Y/n practically yelled "Geez calm down." Kokichi groaned looking at y/n almost dropping his phone "Anyways lets go." Y/n said and clapped her hands "Yeah come on." Kokichi said running towards the exit while Y/n ran after him.

After some time they were at the boba shop and got themselves some bubble tea, they went to the park and sat down on a bench, laughing whenever one of the kids across from them that were playing soccer tripped.

"Hey I wanted us to be alone to be honest because I wanted to tell you something actually." Kokichi said to y/n all serious now while looking at his shoes "Huh is anything wrong?" Y/n asked looking over at her best friend "No that's not it, uh y/n I like you, a lot." Kokichi said his eyes darting between the girl and the floor, his cheeks heated up a little so did y/n's "O-Oh, I like you too." Y/n said taking the boys hand, he finally met her eye and smiled "Of course you do what's there not to like about me." He said now all cocky again "Oh shut up." Y/n said chuckling while rolling her eyes "Make me." Kokichi said grinning "Gladly." Y/n laughed placing a gentle kiss on Kokichi's lips.

He smiled at her and she smiled back "Hey should I take you home, its getting pretty late." Kokichi said looking up at the sky. "Oh yeah that would be nice." Y/n replied.

Kokichi accompanied y/n home, the walk was silent and y/n and Kokichi held hands.

At home y/n kissed Kokichi goodbye and she went inside her house straight to her room, she remembered Korekiyo wanted to tell her something as well so she pulled out her phone.

Grandaddy

HEY HI  I'M HOME
ALSO GUESS WHAT
ME AND KOKICHI ARE A COUPLE NOW

Oh I'm happy for you.
You know what I had to tell you wasn't that important anyway.
Good night.

oh okay then
good night

Y/n sighed starring at Korekiyo's message and put 2 and 2 together

"Wait does he have a crush on me as well?"

___________________

Ooh spicy spicy drama is coming what will happen now

will kokichi and y/n last or will Korekiyo sabotage their relationship?

Well since this is a Korekiyo fanfic it's pretty obvious what will happen

ALSO I CHANGED MY THEME HOPE U DONT MIND 😈👋