The Cat

Narrator POV: Church
2008, weeks after Luke and Jocelyn's wedding
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Church had tried to sleep between Master Jem and Miss Tessa only be to shooed away by Miss Tessa. Church was quite fond of her, but he didn't like when she made him sleep in a cat bed on the floor. So he plotted a little revenge.

Church walked into the Bathroom, and jumped onto the closed toilet seat, and grabbed the toilet paper, then proceeded to tear it to shreds.( This is how my cats seek revenge) Then scattered it all over the Bathroom floor, and pranced out acting like nothing happened.

Later that Morning:

"Church!" Yelled a voice down the hall. "Uh oh" thought church, Miss Tessa was really mad, and Master Jem didn't look too happy either.

Tessa turned to Jem, and said "Jem I think we should let him live at the L.A. Institute with Emma, he continues to tear things up, and we can't take him with us when we travel, but at least in the institute you can see him anytime because this is where our home is."

Jem nodded sadly, and walked over and picked Church up. "Sorry pal, but it will be better for you to have one place to stay instead of traveling all the time." He said. Then placed Church in his carrier, and Tessa packed his things in a bin, and then they packed them all in the car and drove up to the L.A. Institute.

Jem pet Church and then wrote a quick letter, and left it on his crate and left his bin of things by the door before ringing the bell, and getting back into the car before anyone answered.

They parked a ways down the street, and waited to make sure someone got him. A small girl with blonde hair opened the door and looked down, then picked up the note that read "For Emma. This is Church, a longtime friend of the Carstairs. Take care of this cat and he will take care of you. -J." She picked up the cat and took him inside, and with that Jem and Tessa drove off to start their first adventure.