Don't touch my book.

WESSA TIME!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Herondale was walking through the halls towards the library, and decided to go and pick out a new book.

He walked inside and walked around the corner to find Tessa reading. Will smirked and walked over and plucked the book out of her hands.

Tessa jumped up, and snatched the book back. "Don't touch my book." She said scowling at him.

He responded by grabbing the book and pulling it from her grasps one again and holding it above his head just out of her reach.

Will grinned, and wrapped one arm around her waist causing her to squeal loudly. He laughed lightly, and pulled her tightly against him, and brought his mouth to hers. She met his mouth to hers and kissed him passionately, and when he brought his other arm down and wrapped it around her also, she sneakily slipped her hand back and snatched the book from him.

She pulled back and waved the book teasingly in his face, and he went to grab it once again. She bolted towards the library door, book in hand, with Will a step behind her.

By the time she got to the bottom of the stairs he had caught up to her, and grabbed her by her waist and picking her up bridal style. Tessa squealed and giggled, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He reached up to grab the book from her hand, and she smacked him in the back of the head with it, and Smirked. "I really mean it. Do not touch my book."

Will gaped at her, and before he knew what even happened she was running from him again, and so the game was on.

When he caught her once again, he grabbed her and pinned her to the wall and said "You are mine, Tessa Gray, and I will have you." and with that being said they kissed, and walked back to the library hand in hand, Tessa still keeping a firm grasp of the book she held in her hand, it was the copy of Tale of Two Cities that Will had written her poem in, and she was never letting it go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE: I had fun with this one lol. Thanks for reading my story, comment thoughts please!!!! I would like to know what you all want to see here next.

Bye for now, Jordana