Cursed: Part 2

For days Will walked, sleeping in doorways, freezing, and wet from tthe never ending rain.

He wanted an institute far away from
His family, but not to far just incase, so he went to London.

He wondered upon the institute while looking for a place to rest for the night, he rang the doorbell, and waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door was opened by a small brunette women, with birdlike features.

"I am a Nephilm like you, and have to let me in." Said Will harshly.

The woman moved aside letting him in, and immediately had someone fetch him a blanket. Will grateful for a something warm in many weeks, took it, and shivered harshly. The woman, Charlotte as her soon learned her name was, was kind to him, but he pushed her away. He had to, to keep her safe.

He didn't talk much, or communicate with anyone, but mostly kept to himself. He was content, but missed her family, and grieved for his sister.

He was accepted here, by Charlotte and her family.

When his parents showed up at the institute begging him to come back to him, he hid under his bed. Listening to their pleaded. Charlotte came into his bedroom, only to find him under the bed, biting his hand so hard it bled.

"Please Charlotte make them leave." He said.

"You know if they leave you can never speak to them again." She replied.

"Yes, I understand." He whispered, his voice cracking, and his eyes pooling with unshed tears.

She got up to send them away, but Will caught her hand, "I know I cannot know about them, or speak to them, but please, please Charlotte tell me if one of them dies. Please..." He was pleading. It was such an odd request for a boy to make that she had to promise him.

She hired a warlock to keep tab on Will's family, and luckily she never received news of one of them dying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE: Please tell me what you guys think of Will's background story.
I do plan on doing one for Jem.

Thanks to those who view my stories, comment what you guys think.

Byeeeeee, Jordana