Chapter 22

*Navya Pov*

"Navya!" I heard three voices calling me then I felt someone shaking me.

Why are they shaking me? I didn't even faint at all, and my eyes are still open. Then why are they shaking me? I thought, frowning.

"Navya!" I was again called, and I can easily know whose voice it is.

My husband! It is my husband's voice. But am I the one who is his wife? I thought and looked up at the three people who are bending in front of me.

"I am fine!" I mumbled and got up slowly with them following my suit.

I looked at three of them for a few minutes, and they are looking at me nervously. Why are they feeling nervous? I thought, shaking my head.

"You both will miss your flight." I said, walking towards the living room.

I heard the footsteps which mean they are following me. I opened the door and turned towards the two people who are looking at me guiltily.

The look they are giving made me remember something else. I calmly said, "At least inform me when my niece or nephew is born."

They both flinched making me look at them confused. Why are they flinching when I am actually asking the request which I am still sure will not be done by them?

"We wanted to tell you this Navya, but I don't want Suhas to know about some good news in our life." Di said, and I can tell that it is an honest reply.

You don't want him to know any good news right? Then what about me Di? What about your sister who is living with him? Is it ok for you?

I want to ask and say all this, but I don't know why I don't want to utter even a single word to them. When they realized I am not going to say anything they hugged me.

But I couldn't return it. How can I when I know that both actually hid something, which would have helped me in not losing my heart?

Releasing me, they started walking, but I stopped them for one last time and asked, "Does our parents know about this?"

After a few seconds, they shook their heads. I nodded and said, "Don't let them know at all. They will be hurt if they know this."

Jiju closed his eyes and nodded slowly. As for Di, she is slowly crying. I should comfort her, right? Then why my legs are not moving towards her to do that.

I must be a very bad person! I thought and turned towards Jiju saying, "Just take care of her Jiju. She needs you."

"Oh Navya!" Di said and hugged me again. This time I raised my hand slowly and patted her back.

I signaled Jiju towards Di. He nodded and took her from me. They both left and I closed the door completely.

I turned slowly and saw the next person who is looking at me guiltily. So that means all this is nothing but true. Until now, I felt somewhere that this is not at all true, but now, his look clears all the doubts.

Why is he giving that look? I thought, frowning.

He did what he thought from the beginning right. Then why is he acting like he is guilty? I thought and shook my head.

I calmly walked towards the stairs and started climbing them gripping the railing as hard as I can.

I even heard the footsteps behind me and then heard him saying, "Navya! Please listen..." but I didn't let him finish it, because I don't know if I can hear anything.

Entering our room, I directly went inside the washroom and closed the door. I closed my eyes and leaned into the washbasin.

I bit my lip and then opened my consciousness which I shut after hearing those words coming from those three mouths. When I again repeated their words in my mind the ground underneath me, shook again, but this time I held onto the basin tightly.