CHAPTER 4:CAN I COME AGAIN?

CHAPTER 4:—CAN I COME AGAIN?—

CHAPTER 4:
—CAN I COME AGAIN?—

It's already 8:00am in the morning and here I am cooking for our breakfast..

I let her sleep here because she begged again to me.. so I let her be... I slept on the sofa while she was in yeonjun hyung room.

I was stunned all night on the ceiling because I was thinking of how will I killed myself.. And how I will let this girl leave me alone.

I left home early so I could buy something to eat for our breakfast today.. I won't be working but I have enough money to survive.

"Good morning. " she greeted me then I smile and greeted her back too... It's maybe look rude if I didn't greeted her.

"Your dimples look cute.. You should smile everyday " she said and I just smile and continue what I was doing.

We started eating and only the sound of spoon and fork could be heard but it didn't take long when I saw Y/n looking at me.

I look at her and give her a confused look.

"So what's your plan? Will you continue this night?" She asked me and my lips parted a bit

"Yes,why?" I asked her and I continue eating while waiting to her response.

"Can I come again?" I stop eating and look at her... I can only see in her eyes that she really wants to come with me..

"Why do you want to come? Don't you understand that I don't want you to come with me?" I asked her and she bit her lower lip.

"Please let me come with you,I don't want to go home.. if it was okay with you.. Can you be with me before I die?" She asked me and I tilted my head confused

"Why do you want to come with me? Why do you want me to stay to you before you die?" I asked

"I just want you to be with me instead of other people out there. " she said and I nodded.

"Okay.. "

"I take that as a Yes. " she said and I nodded.. She smile to me and I ignored it and continue eating again

"Thanks.. Choi Soobin, thank you for letting me stay on you before we both die.. " she said and she started eating again.. I looked at her.

She really wants to die.. And the fact that she wants to be with me before she died.

I wonder why she trust me immediately, she doesn't even know me... what is her reason why does she want to die? I really wanted to know..

"Choi Soobin .. I know you're wondering why I trust you right away. " my eyes widened when she suddenly said that.. I was thinking about that tho.

"if you are bad,you might did something bad to me last night.. but look you let me to sleep here and let me come with you." She said and smile a bit.

"I've been trusting you since 1999"

(^з^)-☆Chu!!

—TO BE CONTINUED—