CHAPTER 31: FOUND HIM

-FLASHBACK-CHAPTER 31:—FOUND HIM—

-FLASHBACK-
CHAPTER 31:
—FOUND HIM—

-To fulfill my promise.. I look for him in whole Korea.. I didn't think about I will getting tired of finding him.. I need to fulfill my promise.

I knew he was here.

After I jumped on the bridge with him. No one found my body..  But his body.. they found it

I'm happy because they found it..

And when I found him suddenly I waited for the time to talk to him... I waited for the time for him to be ready to see me again.

●○●○●○●○

I'm so tired of walking and I just finished the daegu looking for him and I just didn't see him there,And now I don't know where I am now..

"Hurry up and visit me here at Ansan!" I heard what a woman said on her cellphone and I did not hear the person response to her.

I'm in Ansan..

I continue to walked and didn't know where to go I look like a lost dog finding it's owner but the  difference was I was looking for the one I love.

I stopped in front of the house because I was so tired, even if I'm just a soul, I know how to get tired tho..

"Go on! push!" I heard a woman shouted and I looked around there no one.. Where's that voice cam out?

"I can't do this anymore.. AHHGRH!" I heard a woman screaming.

"You can do that Mrs. Choi... Push! I already see the baby's head!"

I was curious where that voices came from so I peeked out the window in front me and I saw a woman giving a birth..

I knew they couldn't see me so I went in to see a woman giving birth to his/her child..

So This is how to give birth.. I wish I had experienced that too. I know it's weird but.. we already know that I won't experience that..

I'm already a soul.. Or more like a ghost finding him for a month.

I saw a man holding the right hand of a woman who was giving birth, maybe it was his wife... And there's another woman who's waiting for the baby to come out.... I think she's a doctor.

When I looked at the woman someone suddenly played in front of me like a video clip and I saw the same dress of her now.. and lying down and no longer breathing.. And then I went back to my reality..

I'm sure this woman will die now after giving a birth to her child.. I don't really care about that because I know I can't do anything.. It was her fate.

When the baby came out I immediately looked at his face,I'm sure this is a boy.. Because he have—You know that already.

I was so shocked that he looked like Minhyuk... Is he? is he the one I'm looking for?

"Let's give him a name.. What do you want to name for him,Wife?" He asked his wife whose breathing heavily..

"S-soobin.. Choi S-soobin" the woman said before she closed her eyes.. I just stared at them quietly

I'm sure this boy will blame himself...

I was surprised when someone suddenly asked and talked to me.

"Are you a lost soul? Are you finding your body?" an old woman asked and I didn't know what to do or to response..

She was looking at me straight to my eyes and she's smiling at me me..

I walked backwards confused.. And shock.

I'm a soul, and I know people can't see me... People outside was actually just walking passed by me... So how??? How this old woman see me?!

"H-how?" I asked her still confused and she didn't gave a response or a simple nod.

"You finally found him. "

—TO BE COUNTINUED—