CHAPTER 21:THE UNKNOWN NUMBER

CHAPTER 21:—THE UNKNOWN NUMBER—

CHAPTER 21:
—THE UNKNOWN NUMBER—

My eyes are a little swollen now because I cried so much last night.

I've been waiting for the TV since I woke up.. why does she have to leave me?! She can stay!

I was just an idiot all night and until now I was still care for her even though she leave me...

I was thinking if she was okay .. if she ate already, if she slept well after she left me last night on the bridge.

"The body was found after 22 years. if we remember... In year 1999 two teenagers committed suicide here at the bridge and the boy body was already found..and the girl body has also been found at the time of 2:42 am and when the police investigated the name is Kang Y/n.. for now, the real details of why the victim committed suicide are being processed." The reporter said while some video and picture flash on the screen.

I froze ..  my brain can't process what's happening.. I saw the dress she's wearing and its familiar.

So all this time.. she's dead?

All this time the one with me is a soul? Only a soul?!

I remember what she said last night .. is that what she mean? i will find her.

"And tomorrow you will find me too. "

I immediately ran to the laundry when I remembered the number she gave me last night.. Then i dialed the number on my phone and it rang right away..

"Turn on your tv tomorrow and watch the news.. And call this number to know the truth."

"Hello? who is this?" The voice and sound like a man answered the vall

"I'm Choi Soobin ... and I need to know the truth.. why Kang Y/n died. " I said

"You know my sister?" He asked me and I was confused.. S-sister?

"Sister?" I asked and I heard him sighed

"Go to the cafe near at the bridge let's meet and I will tell the truth." He response and end the call.

She jumped.. She jumped on the bridge without me.

—TO BE COUNTINUED—