⌗006 BATHROOM

gossip

gossip. we've all heard of it. the simple talk that goes around the school about someone, which typically isn't true. or maybe it is? girls like to twist the story.

gossip spreads like wildfire. one little lie turns the whole school aganist you.

but who really cares? underneath it all is some high school girl who was just jealous and mad.

who wins? fire or water.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

one step at a time, right left right.

looking around you found everyone in a state of astonishment. blinking they passed a paper around throughout their friend group. all eyes latching onto the student in the corner.

whispering they pointed their fingers as some gasped with disbelief. others shook their head in utter disappointment.

how could someone do such a thing?

staff members ran in the hallways dismissing students to go to class. as they walked off, papers were being ripped off the walls.

following the mob of students you noticed a group of friends hugging someone. you wondered if you should join the action or simply walk away.

letting out a small huff you walked over only to be cut off. "it was you, wasn't it?"

lifting up a brow in confusion you turned around facing a blonde. "what did i do?". armin licked his lips looking around "i'm not mad about what you did."

blinking you shook your head "i didn't do anything"

pursuing his lips together the male nodded his head before joining his friend group. sucking in your bottom lip you pushed your teeth through the thin layer of skin.

a small pinch deemed successful as you tasted the blood on your tongue. the mood you had was now ruined. walking away from the group you lifted your hands.