Prologue: Way off on how to start a story

Your POV

Oh here we goes... as much as the day couldn't get worse for me... but here I'll tell you how it all happened to me...

Hours Ago

Hi I'm Y/n L/n just your average human and also a former police officer
.. yes a human like I said to be honest... and now here is my story...

So basically... we have just return to the base as we got our battery for the radio mimi and girrafey found... so now... we could possibly get help form other factions...

Hopefully it will work.... just hope so...

As we got back from the safe house... me, Zizzy and Pony were greeted by both Mimi and Giraffey...

Mimi looked at us with glee...

Mimi: see Giraffey told you they'll be back before noon...

This causes Giraffey to sigh as he loss his bet with her... suppose...

Giraffy: A deal’s a deal. Great, now I have to cook for the rest of the week...

Y/n: We’ve got the batteries! Is the radio ready?

I told Mimi

Mimi: It sure is! Let’s get this thing working!

She put the batteries in the radio

Mimi: Here goes nothing... Hello? Can anyone hear me?

She spoke.. firts

Giraffy: Are you sure it’s working?

Giraffey asked her but suddenly...

??? (Radio): ... Greetings, we can hear you. This is Settlement Six Speaking. Who is this?

Mimi smiles and answered...

Mimi: Oh! This is the Safe Place! How can I help?

The anonymous talker replied

??? (Radio): ... We are looking for communities to trade with. We’d like to meet up.

Mimi answers to them

Mimi: “Where should we go to find you?"

??? (Radio): “... Meet us at the old Oak.”

The caller suddenly losses their signal

Y/n: It looks like we lost their signal.

I told them

Mimi: We should meet them. We’ve been living together for months without seeing another survivor.

Mimi told us...

Pony: I don’t think this is a good idea. We don’t know anything about them...

Pony responded

Giraffy: Is this another one of your jokes, Pony?

Guraffey looked at Pony... but Pony responded

Pony: No, Giraffy, I mean it. We have no idea who those people are, and I don’t have any reason to trust them.

Zizzy: I agree. I don’t think we should trust them. But, I still think we should check it out.

Zizzy said...

Pony: What?! You can’t go, Zizzy. We don’t know who this people are.

Pony said quickly worriedly

Zizzy: Pony, we know how to handle ourselves out there. If we get into trouble, we know how to get out of it.

Zizzy said with an assuring smile

Y/n: Zizzy has a point. After all, you two fought an army of infected all by yourselves at the plant.

I said to him...

Pony: I suppose so... I don’t feel right about this, but I guess we should try anyways.

Pony sighed and gave in..

Zizzy: Then it’s time to see some new faces! Who is staying?

Zizzy asked our small group...

Giraffy: I need to stay. I need to harvest as much as I can before the winter comes.

Mimi: I’m going to try and see if I can learn more about this radio.

Zizzy: Then it looks like it’s us three once more!

Y/n: “Let’s go meet some survivors!

I said with a smile...

As so that we went to Oak Tree... or somewhere near it...

But something was definitely odd here...

Pony: Are you sure this is the place... we haven't seen anyone...

Pony git a loint nobody is here... was that a lie...

Y/n: well isnt that just great...

Pony: yeah guess so...

But unfortunately... we heard a sound of footsteps coming toward us...

???: well well well.. look at this familiar faces...

My eyes widened and for me to look... and oh damn... you got be kidding me... its HER...

End of Prologue

(So here you go the first chapter of this story...)