Chapter 1: And heres to where we get captured!

Y/n's POV

Well isnt that great... it's the devil herself... Willow Wolf... and she got company with her...

She has me and my two friends surrounded... damn...

Willow: well well well~

She went in front if us...

She looks to Pony first...

Willow: Pony, the ex-member. It's a shame you left us. You were a very good friend. It's too bad you are nothing to me now.

Pony gritted his teeth... she then looks at me...

Willow: Y/n L/n, the officer who took me away from my family. Must've felt good to rip me away from the ones I care about, right?

I was baffled... was she doing this out of revenge... cause she has a venom in her voice when she talks...

She now has her looks to Zizzy...

Willow: And who might you be? You are certainly someone I've never seen before.

Zizzy then replies at her...

Zizzy: You may not know who I am, but I know everything about you and your sick crew.

Zizzy looked at Willow with no fear hint in her voice...

Willow: Is that so? I suppose Pony told you a lot about us, didn't he, sweetheart? That was one of his many flaws, heh. He could never keep his mouth shut.

Willow said although not intimidated by Zizzy at all..

I just look quite awkwardly since Willow was the one who did the talk... most of all...

I looked at her as she puts her hand on her chin and tilts her head... as she was thinking or something...

Willow: Hmm, what to do, what to do...? Ooh, I know! Take the zebra with us. Leave the two to rot.

You and Pony's eyes widened...

Pony: No, leave her alone!

Pony approach Willow to try to take Lizzy back.. but Willow pulls out a gun at him...

Willow: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold your horses! I don't want to hurt anyone.

Pony stepped back but you had your hand on your weapon... which is just a wrench... you got from the store...

Zizzy: It's okay, Pony. I'll stay safe and come back, I promise.

Willow smirked.... but I make a small anger looked at her...

Willow; See? She understands! Now, let's get out of here..

As she and the crew where about to leave and turn back you... just suddenly walk behind Willow and Pony's eyes widened...

You: Hey Willie... your not taking her without a damn fight!!!

You raised your wrench and about to hit her square in the face but one of the members hit you at the back of your head with a baseball bat hard... you passed out..

Pony and Zizzy's eyes widened...

Zizzy and Pony: Y/N NO!!!

Willow: see it will just cause more damages... I change my mind take him as well!

The two of the members grabbed you by the arms...

Pony: no no...

Zizzy; dont worry Pony well be f-fine?

Pony cant help... but look as you and Zizzy got dragged away...

Back at the start of the story...

And here is how it all started... you slowly had your head hurt and looks around... you can hear muffled noises and something opens...

You cant process much as you where then thrown in some of the rooms..

When your vision was cleared... you saw Willow with a grin... in her face...

Willow: welcome to your new home Y/n~ hope you (not) have a wonderful time~ hehe~ guess with you here it will be fun to get my revenge on you for taking me away from my family huh~

She leaned down...

Willow: now what punishment should I do?~

She thinks...

You where sure... it will be that good...

Cliffhanger..

End of Chapter 1