Chapter 4: Hello!! NURSE~... (Lemon) [Katie]

2nd Person POV

You feel yourself getting dragged... and carried... your head still.hurts as hell...

As you tried to get up... you found yourself tied to a bed... your eyes widened as you tried to moves your arms around... only to be stopped by the ropes...

You: well that's just fucking great...

You could only wish... as someone is gonna help you.. but you doubt someone will...

You layed in the bed... frustrated...

Suddenly the door open to reveal Willow herself she was only wearing her purple shirt and dark shorts... she smirked...

Willow: you may have escaped that room... but you think you can escape this place that easily? I don't think so pet~

Willow walks over to you... and pets your (h/c) hair... you glared at her...

Willow: your~ disobeyed your mistress~

You: F-fuck you!

Willow grabs your neck and makes you look at her...

Willow: Listen here~ you little shit... if you dare to disobey me again...~

She pulls out a pocket knife...

Willow: then I will cut your dick off~

Your eyes widened and you *sweats...

You: n-no! Dont do that!

Willow: hmmm? What was that?~ you want me to cut it off~

She trails the knife on your pants...

You: no! Please dont!

Willow; no what?~

You: please don't do that mistress!...

Willow smiles and kisses your forehead...

Willow: good pet!~ that's right~

You blushed... as she strokes your cheek with her paw... which you find it's really soft...

Willow: hehe~

Your grit in pain as she then Pat's your head... her eyes widened as she saw the blood... she hit your head twice... and she think of getting you any medical help...

Willow: oh no...

Your head wound... get worse... and you passed out on the bed...

Willow ran out of the room.. to get the group's nurse/medic...

2 Hours Later...

Your vision has gone dizzy yet distorted once more... you found yourself what seems to be a medical bay....

You seem to have your head bleeding bit... you noticed your no longer tied up... your just laid perfectly fine... you have a bandage on your head. It stops the bleeding...

You; I need to get outta here...

You moved but your body aches... as you fell on the bed... with a thud...

You: ow... that fucking hurts!

You gritted your teeth in pain... as your vision was still not clear... a figure goes to you... as you suddenly passed out once more...

Lemon Warning

Another Hour Later...

You found yourself back in the same bed.... but something doesn't feel right... your lower part seems to feel... good...