Chapter (Nonsense): Clowny and The Magic Pockets... [Non Cannon Short]

2nd Person POV

(This is not canon to the story...)

You where pacing around the room... with your "roommate" just growling at you...

You: man... I'm fucking bored...

Clowny just stared at you... with his red glowing eyes... and makes his teeth chattering... you just look at him....

You: can you atleast say something man..m oh wait..  infected dont talk...

Clowny just tilts and twitched his head... you just payed no attention to it... and look at him...

You: dont try to bite me ok...

You go to Clowny and start to pick on his pockets... getting something... as you dig in his pockets... you can feel something... you start tugging on it..m and what you just pulled out.. a rubber duck...

You: a fucking duck...

You dropped the duck and start looting again... you feel another object... this time.. it felt liek a wood...

You pulled it out to reveal it was... a bowling pin...

You: seriously? How the heck does that fit?

You dropped the bowling pin...

You: wonder what else you got there?

You loot his pocket again this time both... hands... and each pockets... you feel something soft... so you pulled it out... it was 2 soft balls...

You: please tell me you got something cooler than this...

Clowny just shrugged his shoulders... and look at you...

You: wait.... you can understand me?

Clowny just stared again...

You: nevermind...

You looted his pockets again... and suddenly...

*SNAP*

You: ow!!!

You pulled your hands out and fall to the floor... your hands are caught by... mousetraps...

You: You son of a bitch!

You slowly pulled both mousetraps off your hands..n

You: you dont be laughing now...

You got up...

After Few Minutes...

The floor was filled with... random objects... scattered around... there is a rubber duckie, a rubber chicken... even a small cash register, and whatever you can see in a Department store...

You; ok how the hell... do fit all of this? Maybe you have something useful?

You digged in the pocket... until you feel something was beeping?

You pulled it out... it was a C4 Bomb!!

You; well shit!

You tossed the C4 bomb at the wall... and it blows up... to bits...

You can possibly tell the others can hear this...

You: whoa! Now that's amazing! Please tell me... you have some more firepower..

You pulled out... something from his pockets and pulls it with both hands... it's a Basooka... with a ACME on it...

You: ACME? Are you working in ACME or something?

Clowny didn't say anything...

You: well I'll just...

You checked his pockets and to your surprise... it's an ID...

You: wha?

"ID..

Name: Clowny The Clown
Certified ACME Employee"

You: now that answers my question thanks pumpkin face....

As you looked back... at him... he was wearing a pumpkin head..

You: uhhh nevermind... I'll just go... bye!

You turn to the broken hole... and made a run for it...

You and Zizzy are outta here...

(Non Cannon Ending...)

(Also a Joke Chapter)