AEW Dynamite.

The Inner Circle in the ring giving hugs and giving out the middle fingers to The Pinnacle.

Sammy POV: we are here in AEW Dynamite and I'm here with the inner circle and my pregnant Girlfriend: Cheyenne Zodias and I hope my family and friends will love her and I hope Cheyenne family and friends will love me I hope to god they do

Cheyenne POV: I'm in the inner circle locker room with them and my boyfriend: Sammy Guevara and I'm now just now 4 months pregnant and I can't wait to found out what the sex of our baby is I hope it's either a boy or a girl as long as they are heathy on who ever we have.

Santana:" as long as the baby is heathy that's all that matters to the both of you and you will both be good parents to it's either a boy or a girl" as he said.

Ortiz:" when you start holding your baby which is the most precious thing of it's life and your lifes too" as he said.

Jake:" Yeah that is true being coming a parent is the best thing in the world" as he said.

Chris:" Yes that's right boys becoming a parents is the best thing in the world and you get to experience it" as he said.

Sammy:" Oh man this is alote to learn for me and Cheyenne to learn how to become the best parents in the world... So baby we need to found out soon what the sex of our baby is" as he said.

Cheyenne:" Yes that is a alote to learn how to become a best parents in the world and plus babe we need to pick out names for our son or daughter on which ever we have as long as the baby is heathy.... So babe what names should we pick for our son and daughter names... 3 boy names and 3 girl names from the both of us... so did you pick any names babe?" as I said.

Sammy:" Well I pick 3 boy names is #1. Salvador James Guevara and #2. Samuel Moises Guevara Jr. and #3. Santiago Thomas Guevara and I pick 3 girl names is #1. Samantha Jane Guevara and Sabrina Lynn Guevara and #3. Saraianne Marie Guevara so what do you think of the baby names I pick baby?... So what names did you pick for the baby boy and girl names baby?" as he said.

Cheyenne" Awww babe I love those names those are beautiful names babe... Yes I have already choose 3 boy names is #1. Samuel Moises Guevara Jr. and #2. Sebastian Keith Guevara and #3. Santino Alexander Guevara and I pick 3 girl names is #1. Sabrina Lynn Guevara and #2. Samantha Jane Guevara and #3. Saraianne Marie Guevara so what do you think of the baby names I pick babe?" as I said.