PROLOGUE¤00: How It All Started

Cheyenne POV: as she went through AEW Dark matches and now she making her main Roster Debut and I start to wake up to the beautiful morning as the sun is up and fresh air and green grass and blue sky and gets up and walks into the bathroom and gets undress and takes a fresh shower as I wash my body with apple shower gel and hair with shampoo and conditioner Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Clinical Dry Scalp, 13.5 Oz of head and shoulders anti dandruff shampoo and conditioner of Head and Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2in1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner - 12.8 fl oz and rinse off my body and hair and turns off the water and gets out and grabs a towel and drys off my body and hair and wrap the towel around my body and walks over to the sink and brush and blow dry my hair and hairstyle my hair and brush my teeth and rinse and puts makeup on and walks out of the bathroom and walks back into the bedroom and walks over to my dresser and drops my towel and puts on my red thong and red moschino bra and moschino white jean pants and white boots and blue jacket and sunglasses and starts to pack her luggages.

8 fl oz and rinse off my body and hair and turns off the water and gets out and grabs a towel and drys off my body and hair and wrap the towel around my body and walks over to the sink and brush and blow dry my hair and hairstyle my hair and brush...

grabs her purse and keys and grabs her luggages and walks out of the hotel room and close the door as the door is lock and grabs some breakfast and register out of the hotel and walks over to her car and unlocks her car and puts her stuff in and gets in the trunk of her car.

Cheyenne close her trunk and gets into her car and close and locks her car and puts on her seatbelt and puts the key in and starts the car and reverse and stop and drives off to the arena to AEW Dynamite and parks her car in the parking lot and as...

Cheyenne close her trunk and gets into her car and close and locks her car and puts on her seatbelt and puts the key in and starts the car and reverse and stop and drives off to the arena to AEW Dynamite and parks her car in the parking lot and as a much of AEW roster see a red car drives in and parks and turns off the engine and takes off my seatbelt and takes out the key and puts it in my purse and grabs my purse and gets out and close the door and walks to the back of my car and opens the trunk and grabs my stuff and close the trunk and locks my car and walks to the arena and walks inside and walks to the women's lockerroom and opens the door and walks inside and close the door and walks over to the lockers and puts my stuff in the empty locker and gets dressed as I takes off my regular clothes and puts on my ring gear.

(pretend their no piece lip in the picture) and walks out of the women's lockerroom and walks down the hallway and walks over to the gorilla and see the inner circle of Chris Jericho who is the leader of the group and the other members are Santana and Ortiz and Jake Hager and Sammy Guevara and other new members are MJF and Wardlow and they all look and wolf whistling at at the new female who just join the AEW Roster and but they don't know who she is and they want to found who she is.

Chris POV: walks over to the new female of AEW to the Roster and looks at her and he found out who she is cause they use to work in the same company called WWE and Jake Hager saw her and they both remembering who she is from WWE and her name Cheyenne Zodias wait what are you doing here wow you look good and all grown up" as he said.

Jake:" Hey Cheyenne little twerk what are you doing here in AEW?" as he said.

Santana and Ortiz:" wait you guys know her?" as they said.

MJF and Wardlow:" wait how do you guys know her from?" as they said.

Sammy:" well since I'm not dating anyone she is cute can I date her well since I'm not with Pam Nizio anymore" as he said.

Chris and Jake:" we both know her from the WWE and no Sammy you can't date our little sister not until you meet her and get to know her more you got that bro?" as they said.

Sammy:" alright fine I'll wait to date her and also get to know her more and also be her friend too" as he said.

MJF walks over to Christina or should I say Cheyenne.

MJF:" Hey Christina or should I say Cheyenne my name is Maxwell Jacob Fridman but you can call me MJF or Max or handsome if you like" as he said.

Jake smacks MJF on the back of his head.

MJF: " Ouch what was that for Jake?" as he said.

Jake:" ah ah ah no no no not for you MJF that is my sister ok bro" as he said.

MJF:" ok ok ok I'll back off bro and get to know her more" as he said.

Christina Helmsley or should I say Cheyenne Zodias has her match aginest Red Velvet and wins the match againest her and goes backstage and the rest of the inner circle meet and Cheyenne Zodias and gets to know her more and they all goes in their lockerroom with Cheyenne and ask her something.

Chris:" well me and guys where thinking and talking about it and plus sis your good in the wrestling ring me and the rest of the inner circle wants you to join our group the inner circle so what do you say sis are you in or out?" as he said.

Christina/Cheyenne:" um well I being thinking too and my answer is Yes I'll join the inner circle" as I said.

Chris:" Well welcome to the inner circle sis" as he said.

Jake:" Welcome to the inner circle sis" as he said.

Santana:" feclitaciones hermana bienvenida al circulo intimo" (Congraduations sister welcome to the inner circle)". as he said.

Oritz:" Oye hermana, bienvenida al circulo intimo" (Hey sister welcome to the inner circle)". as he said.

Sammy:" Hey Cheyenne Welcome to the Inner Circle" as he said.

MJF and Wardlow:" Yes welcome to the inner circle" as they said.

they got dressed and all packed up their luggages and head to the hotel and watch a movie and then they went to two to share rooms with eachother is Chris and Jake and Santana and Ortiz and MJF and Wardlow and last Sammy and Cheyenne and then they close their eyes and fall asleep.

A/N: so everyone what do you all think of this chapter and please leave me a comment of what of you all think of it and also please vote and thank you.