Sammy Guevara vs.Bobby Fish Match.

Cheyenne is 6 month pregnant with our son.

Sammy:" I can't believe I'm going to be a daddy again, to the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever know my girlfriend/Fiancee: Cheyenne, I wait for our son to be born, um baby what is the name of our son?, did we pick a name out for him, and is he going to look like anything like me? and what name should we pick baby, have any idea's?" as he say.

Cheyenne:" Yes babe, I picked out a name for our son, so why do you want to know it now babe, our son not even born yet, so you have to be patient ok, love you babe" as I say.

Bobby Fish Is On Fire

The old reDragon theme song would be a hit for Bobby Fish something that felt like an old friend coming back. If only Kyle O'Reilly was here, and not babysitting Von Wagner. Guevara is ready to go tonight. They'd kick this one off as they exchanged some strikes, but Guevara would dodge a high roundhouse kick – which is a KO blow from someone like Fish. Guevara would be using his youth and speed to get an advantage, until he was cut down off the top rope.

Fish would take control and hit the slingshot senton for a two count. Guevara was having a hard time getting started in this match, and barely blocked a suplex attempt to get Fish on the apron. Fish was right back on the offensive, and was looking fantastic tonight. We haven't seen him wrestle much in singles since he left ROH – but he's a former TV Champion.

Guevara would take the fight out to the apron, where Fish kicked the leg out of the Guevara's leg and sent him flopping to the apron head first. Fish would hit a head kick – before a backdrop driver for a two count. Guevara hit a snap Spanish Fly – finally giving him a chance to fly. Fish would block him and hit a super Falcon Arrow for a two count. An exploder into a corner got another near fall. Guevara would nail a GTH out of nowhere for the win.

This was a one sided match, with Guevara looking off – and Fish looking incredible. Something was wrong here, but they did fine for what it was. Match Rating: 2.75/5 (** 3/4)

Miro Gets Some Murder In, AEW Rampage Grand Slam Results: Miro Destroys Sammy Guevara.