A battle between Inner Circle vs. Pinnacle at Blood & Guts PPV.

Cheyenne POV: wakes up and see Sammy sleeping and smiles and gets up, goes to the bathroom and use the toliet and flush it and wash my hands and walks over to the shower and turns it on and takes off my lingerie slip and thong and gets in and wash my body and hair and rinse them off and turns off the water and gets out and drys off and see Sammy wake and as he walks in and I wraps the towel around me and walks over to Sammy and gives a kiss on his cheek and walks out of the bathroom and walks back into the bathroom and puts this on.

Sammy POV: walks out of the bathroom after he just finish his shower and has a towel around his waist and walks over to Cheyenne and moves her hair and kisses her neck and hears her moan and stops kissing her and walks over to the other side of her and says.

Sammy:" wow baby you look beautiful pregnant with our baby, baby can you look at me please and stop texting or stop taking a selfie of yourself and stop posting it please and look at me baby I'm in a towel all wet for you" as he said.

Cheyenne looks up and says" wow babe you look sexy" as she said.

Sammy:" baby what's wrong with you today?" as he said.

Cheyenne:" Nothing it's just Maxwell he keep texting me babe he keeps trying to ask me out on a date and I told him no I can't I'm dating and 3 months pregnant with Sammy Guevara baby and but he didn't believe me I was pregnant with your baby and so I took a picture of myself and post it to him and then he video chat me and he was shocked that he saw my pregnant belly and now he knows the truth that I'm pregnant with your baby babe and but he still trying to ask me on a date and still told him no I can't I'm with Sammy Guevara and he still won't leave me alone babe" as I said.

Sammy gets dressed into this.

as the rest of the inner circle are all wakes up and gets dressed and goes to the kitchen and eats breakfast with Sammy and Cheyenne and after we all finish our breakfast and brush our teeth and packs our stuff and heads out to the AEW Dynamite Ar...

as the rest of the inner circle are all wakes up and gets dressed and goes to the kitchen and eats breakfast with Sammy and Cheyenne and after we all finish our breakfast and brush our teeth and packs our stuff and heads out to the AEW Dynamite Arena and as they are at the arena and goes to their locker room and puts their stuff down and heads to the ring and gets into the ring and then the pinnacle gets into the ring with the inner circle and Cheyenne Zodias also.