Sammy keeps a secret from Cheyenne.

Christina and wakesup and then they start making out and as they finish making out and they took showers and gets dressed and packed their suitcases and bring their suitcases downstairs and they go and gets their breakfast and finish and grabs their suitcases and goes to Sammy car and puts their stuff inside and gets in and puts their seatbelts on and Sammy starts his car and drives off to the AEW Dynamite arena.

Cheyenne Zodias is now 4 months Pregnant and she doesn't know the sex of her baby with Sammy Guevara.

Time Skip ~

Sammy Guevara and Chyenne Zodias arrives at the arena and gets out and grabs their luggages and close and locks the car and goes inside the arena and goes into their lockerroom and puts their luggages down and Sammy changes his ring attire into this.

Sammy walks to the front door of his lockerroom and walks down the hallway and walks over to Cheyenne and knocks on the her front door.

Cheyenne gets up and goes to her front door and unlocks and opens it and see Sammy Guevara at her front door.

" hi babe what's up and is there something you have to tell me?" as Cheyenne said.

" hey baby um yes there something I have to tell you and we'll I been keeping a secret from you, is I'm sorry about me baby and the thing is I love you and our baby so much and I made a mistake is I cheated on you with Taynara Melo de Carvalho Ring Name: Tay Conti, means baby I had affair with her behind you're back and I didn't mean to cause I was drunk, baby please answer me and please talk to me and please forgive me, I'm so sorry baby" as Sammy said.

" wait what 😳 you cheated on me with Taynara Melo De Carvalho Ring Name: Tay Conti and why would you do that to me and our baby 😭🥺💔😠😡 and I thought you love and care about me and our baby and forgiveness I don't know I'll think about it" as Cheyenne said

Cheyenne walks over to the bathroom and walks inside and close and locks the door and walks over to the wall and leans against the wall and drag my body down to the floor and starts screaming and crying.

" why does this happen to me and I don't deserve this 😔 😪 😢 😭 🤧 🥺 and my heart is broken 💔 and like idk what to do anymore" as Cheyenne

" dang it I messed up big time and I don't how I'm I going to fix this problem I did and I'll fix this problem later I have a match right now" as Sammy said.

Santana and Ortiz see Sammy leave Cheyenne her lockerroom and walks out and heads to his match and Santana and Ortiz walks over to Cheyenne and walks inside her lockerroom and walks over to the bathroom and knocks on the door.

" hey Cheyenne open the door please, its me Santana and my best friend Ortiz, let's talk this out" as Santana and Ortiz said.

Cheyenne gets up and goes to the front door and unlocks it and opens it and still have tears coming down her face and goes to Santana and Ortiz and gives them a hug.