Darkness rising

The sound of an engine roaring could be heard on the motorway as a orange rx7 weaved through traffic trying to get to its destination as fast as possible. An insignia on the cars boost gauge shined brightly "I wonder what's so special about jasper Nevada for prime to send two of us there" the car said.

Just then a new voice was heard. The voice of a female "Complaining already E?" The voice said "haha, you know E brake isn't always hyped for scouting missions like these Arcee" a new voice said. E brake sighed "already being ganged up on huh?" The bot said. The one known as arcee chuckled "come on E, Cliff and I are just teasing" Arcee said.

"Cliffjumpers really getting a kick out of this one" E brake said "indeed I am" Cliffjumper laughed. E brake sighed again "oh I forgot to tell you two my story" Cliffjumper said. E brake chuckled slightly "so there I was on a look out where these high beams light up my review" Cliffjumper said.

"And then it hits me...I'm illegally parked" he said "another parking ticket?" Arcee asked not sounding surprised about it "isn't that the third one this month?" E brake asked "no I got something better the boot" Cliffjumper stated.

"big metal tire clamp that's impossible to get off" Arcee stated "bingo, so the local police do their thing and I let them get all the way down the block and that's when I kick off my new shiny shoe and bang" he said.

E brake laughed "New York's finest soil themselves" E brake stated "haha you guys know me, mess with Cliffjumper" Cliffjumper said "and you get the horns" both Arcee and E brake said simultaneously as Cliffjumper laughed.

"Not sure how that applies to autobot rule number 1, keep a low profile" Arcee said "what can I say patrolling for energon out here in dullsville gets lonesome" Cliffjumper stated "almost makes me miss the decepticons" he said.

"Like jasper Nevada's a party, we're alone wherever we travel off this rock Cliff" Arcee said. Just then Cliffjumper heard two beeps "hold up I'm getting a signal" he said "need backup?" E brake asked "do I ever need backup" Cliffjumper said.

Cliffjumper served to the left and came too a stop as he found a large amount of energon "I just found a whole lot of energon" he stated. Just then the nemesis a decepticon war ship flew above him "decepticons" the bot said as a turret fired at him sending him into the ditch. Multiple decepticons dropped down from the ship and surrounded the area.

"E brake about that backup" Cliffjumper said. E brake drifted off the motorway "E brake to Optimus, the decepticons are back and Cliffjumper might be neck deep in scrap" the lieutenant said through his coms.

"Understood, ratchet do you have Cliffjumpers coordinates?" Optimus prime asked "I'm locked on Optimus but our team is scatter across time zones" the medic responded through his coms as he came to a halt.

"Arcee, bulkhead, bumblebee, E brake rendezvous back at base and prepare to ground bridge" Optimus said as E brake and the other three sped off.

Time skip

E brake arrived at base coming in at high speeds before his arms came out pushing him up causing the autobot to flip as he transformed into robot mode. He landed on his feet as sparks came off his landing. The bot looked bumblebee, bulkhead and Arcee who seemed really concerned.

Ratchet and Optimus not long after arrived and opened a ground bridge. The autobots went back into vehicle mode and went through the ground bridge to see what was left of an energon deposit.

The autobots transformed into their robot modes and looked around "an untapped energon deposit" Optimus said "what's left of one" Bulkhead added. E brake looked around the area "this could've been easier to search if we had blaster with us, the bot could've sent out steel jaw or something..." E brake said as he walked around.