Orion Pax

Autobot base

It had been hours since the others had returned from defeating Unicron but E brake was still in stasis. Arcee sat there holding the mechs servo "you know you should get some rest too." Dynamo said to the femme.

"I'm not leaving his side." Arcee stated not even bothering to look at the mech. Dynamo sighed "look he wou-" he started before E brakes optics shot open "MEGATRON!" He shouted "PRIMUS!" Dynamo shouted in a fright.

E brake sat up and looked at Arcee before pulling out the cord giving him energon "Whoa whoa whoa, easy E brake." Arcee said now standing. E brake ignored the two wheeler and started walking towards the ground bridge controls.

"I need to find those two..." he said to himself. Ratchet stopped the mech "E brake you are in no condition to go out and search for Optimus and Megatron." Ratchet informed. E brake looked at the medic "I don't care I'm bringing Prime back..." E brake said.

Bulkhead put a servo on the mechs shoulder "no your not bud.....we get your trying to do your part but even you need a break from time to time your only going to put more stress on yourself." Bulkhead stated.

E brake sighed then sat down. Bumblebee looked at the wrecker *is what Megatron said true? About you being a bounty hunter?* he asked. E brake chuckled "I expected this conversation." He stated then looked at bumblebee and the rest of the team.

"He is correct I was a bounty hunter, I took jobs to bring any target being dead or alive."

On cybertron many eons ago

E brake stood on a building holding his sniper rifle while smoking a cigar. He looked on the ground level seeing many Cybertronian's driving around or talking with another. He heard footsteps and turned around seeing a black femme with flame decals all across her chassis.

"Flamewar, to what do I owe the pleasure?" He asked "I've got a job I would like you too consider." The femme stated. E brake put out his cigar "what's the details?" He asked "there's a blue bot that looks exactly like me." Flamewar stated.

E brake had looked up the details given and results came "Arcee, a teacher for hand to hand combat huh?" E brake questioned "that's her." Flamewar stated "can't do this one." He stated looking at Flamewar "why not?!?" Flamewar questioned now infuriated.

"First of all you still owe me the units from the last two jobs I've done for you and secondly I've heard chatter from the seekers talking about you and this Arcee." E brake stated. Flamewar gritted her teeth.

"So I would suggest you come back when you can afford to pay off your debts." E brake said. E brake then put his sniper on his back "Now if you'll excuse I've got a date with the sweet track of velocitron." He stated walking off leaving an infuriated femme.

E brake walked into a space bridge then looked around seeing the many Cybertronians on the race tracks of Velocitron "home sweet home." He said then walked over to a few bots.

"And then I blew past him leaving him in my dust after the corner." A green femme stated. E brake put a arm around the femme "now who'd you smoke this time Moonracer?" E brake asked.

"E brake!" The femme said hugging the mech "haha missed you too." E brake said "cmon spill the details who'd you gap this time?" E brake asked. Moonracer pointed towards a red mech "hotrod...cmon man I thought you knew better?" E brake sighed shaking his helm.