07

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 7:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 7:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Meng Chu fell asleep in the morning, the door bell rang outside. She went to open the door half-dreaming and half-awake. Before opening the door, she heard the quarrel outside. After listening carefully, she could recognize the quarrel outside. One was Li Meng. The other one should be Meng Mang.

"You don't care about the affairs of our Meng family. My dad told me to take Meng Chu back now."

"Take Meng Chu back, what to do, take back to bully her, let her hurry up and beg the Chen family to let her be with Chen Jinfeng, you dream of you! As long as I, Li Meng, are here, you don’t want to take Meng Chu Take it back and let her enter the wolf den of the Chen family again!"

"Our family's affairs, when will it be your turn to be the master!"

Meng Chu went to the kitchen and then opened the door.

Meng Mang met Meng Chu and accused him: "Sister, you are too ignorant, how can you say that at the reception? You and Chen Jinfeng broke the marriage contract, did your family agree? Yesterday you were so to Mrs. Chen, you Do you know how your dad was treated coldly by Mrs. Chen and how angry you will be when you go back."

Meng Chu poured a basin of water into Meng Mang.

Wow!

Meng Mang made the water-sprayed hair soggy. The eyes were full of water and could not be opened. She wiped the surroundings of her eyes dry. As a result, she wiped her eyes dry because she tried too hard, and her eyes became dark around her eyes. The mascara took off her makeup.

The air seems to be quiet.

Meng Chu pulled Li Meng back into the apartment, slammed the door, leaving Meng Mang standing outside the door.

Li Meng hasn't reacted yet, she feels like she is dreaming today.

Yesterday Li Meng drank too much for socializing. Someone from the company sent her home. When she got up in the morning, she received a call from Meng Chu’s mother Zhou Mian. The woman on the phone begged her and asked her to persuade Meng Chu. Meng Chu hurriedly returned to Meng's house, and not to dissolve his marriage contract with Chen Jinfeng, it was just a video, and it would be fine for a forbearance.

At that time, Li Meng was full of heart. Meng Chu and Chen Jinfeng had broken their marriage contract. For Li Meng, who knew how affection Meng Chu was, she was as shocked as she said that Meng Chu would fly.

When I came to find Meng Chu, Li Meng made a few phone calls and asked about it, and he happened to call the daughter who attended the reception yesterday. The daughter eloquently described the situation yesterday, and finally asked Li Meng, who was Meng Chu It's not that I really won't have anything to do with Chen Jinfeng anymore.

Li Meng replied: "Yes, it won't be related to Chen Jinfeng anymore."

When Li Meng arrived at Mengchu's apartment, he was shocked by the pot of water that Meng Chu poured on Meng Mang.

Li Meng: "You..."

Meng Chu smiled and said, "If you want to go, he is not worth it."

After so many years of affection, how could it be possible that he believed in Chen Jinfeng yesterday and wanted to open it today. Li Meng wanted to comfort Meng Chu, but in the end he decided to let Meng Chu solve the problem first.

Li Meng: "Your mother called me and asked me to let you go back to Meng's house, and also asked me to tell you not to break the marriage contract with Chen Jinfeng. Just a video of forbearance."