51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 51:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 51:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Pulled a group alone, she Tang Vice President Lu Gaofei and Li Feng Lu Jingan.

[Li Meng: I don’t seem to be happy at first! 】

[Lu Gaofei: She was very happy after singing in the bar yesterday. 】

[Li Meng: Our task this time is to make Chuchu happy. She just rejected my proposal to go to the playground together. Let me tell you what else you have proposed! 】

[Li Feng: I bought a plane ticket to return home. 】

[Li Feng: My teacher won't let me! 】

[Vice President Tang: Why not travel together? 】

[Li Meng: You are all creative. 】

[Li Meng: I actually pulled Meng Guang into the group, I wanted to pull Li Shu into the group. 】

[Meng Guang:? ? ? 】

[Li Meng: I'm sorry, but kicked out. 】

[Vice President Tang:? ? ? ? ? ? ? 】

Lu Jingan looked at the news in the group and frowned. He looked at Assistant Li, and suddenly Assistant Li shuddered!

Lu Jingan: "Assistant Li, how can you make her happy?"

Assistant Li: He is too difficult, he feels that falling in love would not be so difficult!

Assistant Li pondered: "Ms. Lu, why is Miss Meng angry?"

Lu Jingan: "She is angry because of her reason."

Assistant Li: "Oh"

After thinking for a long time, Lu Jingan reacted: "Assistant Li, have you never been in a relationship?"

Assistant Li: "Yes, because I have been busy with work, so I haven't fallen in love."

Lu Jingan: ""

Assistant Li has never been in a relationship before, so what did he say before? He has no experience himself, he? ? ?

Assistant Li: "Mr. Lu, I think women like romance!"

Lu Jingan: "I see. Go ahead."

Assistant Li, who felt that Lu Jingan disliked him, was also very aggrieved. After all, he had read a lot of love books during this period, so theoretical knowledge is absolutely fine!

——

Vice President Tang happily took the invitation letter for the music award ceremony to Meng Chu. Meng Chu’s previous songs were selected for the Golden Melody Award. Vice President Tang looked at the other competitors and felt that this time Meng Chu’s award was basically It's a certainty.

Vice President Tang: "This award ceremony is half a month later, Chairman, you want to wear it! What kind of dress you want to wear, and a speech about the award ceremony."

He felt that Meng Chu was in a bad mood. This should make her feel good.

Meng Chu: "You told Lu Gaofei that he prepared the dress and acceptance speech."

Vice President Tang: "Okay, then Chairman, a new restaurant has been opened downstairs. Would you like to go to dinner together?"

Meng Chu:

"I won't go." She thought for a while, "You can go with Li Meng."

Meng Chu is considering getting married. If she must get married, she will definitely choose Lu Jingan. It would be nice to marry Lu Jingan, but the problem is that she is worried about her life after marriage. After all, she has never been married. I had known that she had been in love with Lu Jingan since the beginning.