09

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 9:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 9:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Meng Chu was seated in the first row of the concert. She was holding the light stick provided by the concert. Because of her outstanding appearance, many people around her frequently looked at her.

The concert has not yet started at this time, but the atmosphere on the scene is already very good.

The staff of the real estate agency sent a WeChat message to Meng Chu. It was a photo from outside the auction. He wanted to show Meng Chu that he had arrived and did not run away.

Standing outside the auction, the staff of the real estate agency was simply frightened. He did not earn a commission from Meng Chu today. But for this kind of thing, it was not that he came to find Mr. Meng unhappy, he was afraid that he would let Mr. Meng hit him. pause.

After waiting for less than 20 minutes, more and more people entered the auction. Most of the men were dressed up in suits and shoes of the social elite, while the ladies paid more attention to the dazzling dresses. Luxury goods seen on the Internet.

The staff of the real estate agency saw Meng Jian getting out of the car with a man, and rushed over with gritted teeth. He uses his professional qualities, even Mandarin is a special standard: "Mr. Meng, the house you were anxious to rent before, someone wants to buy, would you consider selling it?"

The people around stopped one after another and looked at Meng Jian's position.

Meng Chu and Chen Jinfeng just broke off their marriage contract. The Meng family will not be destitute and anxious to use the rent to live, let the real estate agent find here, how much he is anxious for the rent of a house.

Meng Jian was extremely embarrassed: "I didn't say not to sell, and the villa I was watching from you, don't forget to sign a contract with me tomorrow."

Real estate agency staff: "I'm sorry, Mr. Meng, because you have been thinking about it again, and you have not paid the deposit. That villa was not left for you. This afternoon, your tenant bought it. It seems that it is Miss Meng Chumeng. Last name, hahaha."

Meng Jian: "What does it mean, I'll keep thinking about it!"

The staff of the real estate agency panicked: "No, it's probably a comparison. That's why I have this feeling. The Ms. Meng Chu asked you to drive out of the house in the morning and bought the villa in the afternoon without even looking at the villa. , Just swipe your card to buy."

Someone around laughed in a low voice, Meng Jian’s face was hot

The man who got off the car with Meng Jian smiled and said, "Mr. Meng, I will go in first. The project you mentioned is pretty good, but our company has no plans to participate in new projects for the time being. We will have the opportunity to cooperate in the future."

Meng Jian hurriedly chased after him, but it was a pity that he was both secretly and secretly. I don't want to cooperate with you anymore.

Meng Jian said it well, but who knows the current economic situation of the Meng family? A house is anxiously rented out, and a villa hesitant to buy seems to be unable to afford it. This kind of business partners are risky when working together.

The point is that he knows who Meng Chu is, and he is so cruel that he can drive his daughter out of the house. This kind of personality, how does he believe, how to cooperate with him.

After getting things done, the staff of the real estate agency sent Meng Chu a photo of Meng Jian's back. Even if he didn't send Meng Chu, Meng Chu would know that the matter was done, because only a few minutes later, Meng Jian started calling Meng Chu.