(extra 2) JUST WHO IS SHE?

It had been two days since the attack on the castle. Lucifer and the 8 generals were enjoying evening tea in their castle. As the tea time continued, Kurumi brought forth a question.

Kurumi:- "I have been wondering master..."

Lia:- "What is it Kurumi?"

Kurumi:- "Mentaining us in the materialistic world puts a certain burden on your body, right?"

Lia:- "Well, it is supposed to."

Kurumi:- "Also, the techniques you used in the recent battles are also high class skills which you need years of training for...."

Lia:- "Yes they were but, why are you asking these questions all of a sudden?"

Lucy:- "Get to point already you fox!"

Kurumi:- "I am a great fox spirit, not a mere fox! Well it's just that.... Isn't princess Lia supposed to have a weak body?"

It suddenly struck everyone what Kurumi was trying to say.
Lia Regalia, the first princess of the kingdom of Regalia. She was ill-treated due her weak position in the castle. No proper food or clothes, no proper caretakers and the castle wasn't clean either however she showed no signs of malnutrition or illness! Rather her body grew healthy, her hair looked beautiful and silky, her body showed no signs of weakness at all! Not just that, her stamina was beyond normal, Mana levels were also beyond normal and her 5 senses were also super natural!

Suzaku:- "You are absolutely right! If we go to see, master's abilities were still the same however......"

Titania:- "If the soul is like a memory storehouse which stored master's powers and abilities, then the body is the device which channels the power. The power needs to pass through the vessel to be used however...."

Theresa:- "If the output of power is beyond the vessel's holding capacity then it will break and the individual will die!"

Diana:- "Not just that, master's powers are beyond logic. It is in the relam of god! In the past life his body grew along with the powers however, in the current senario that immense power suddenly 'appeared' in the body!"

Lia:- "Even though I was holding back, it still shouldn't have been possible! How didn't I even notice this! Being able to move around so well, being able to teleport and summon high level beings like the generals, and not just one but all of them! Plus I didn't feel exhausted. The body did not feel fear when it was in front of monsters, as if it belonged to highly trained soldiers...."

Albert:- "This is indeed a mystery....."

Dexter:- "I have a theory.."

Lia:- "Oh? Go ahead."

Dexter:- "It is true that master was not fully awake and thus majority of his power remained dormant. However we can't ignore the fact that this body was the vessel for his soul."

Albert:- "What do you mean? Kindly simplify."

Dexter:- "The soul of master resided in this body since the beginning. In other words this body is used to store his power to a certain extent. Not just that, master's power cannot be fully suppressed. Thus the power that leaked occasionally must have helped her body grow and develop."

Diana:- "You are saying, the leaking power was used as a substitute for lack of nutrients and energy?"

Dexter:- "Yes....."

Lia:- "That explains a majority of our doubts, also the fact that you guys were partially awake must have been another factor helping in her growth."

Everyone in the room nodes their heads in agreement.

Kurumi:- "That means there is a limit to how much the body can handle, right?"

Lia:- "Yes, all that is left, is to find out that limit."

Titania:- "So let's go training like the good old days!"

All of them stood up and left the mansion for a test of abilities.

Lia:- "I hope I won't need my full power in the future."

8Generals:- "Same here"

A/n: chp ends here. Thank you for the support. I will be back with another fun chp
If you guys are interested we can hold a question and answer session in the future. Bye and see you guys soon.