01.

I WOKE UP from the light feeling of wind blowing my golden blonde hair in every direction. I rose up from the dirty brown couch and shook off my brothers jacket he had placed on top of me.

"Johnny wake up." I yelled shaking the boy who had a face of a puppy. "We gotta get going." I continued shaking him.

He covered his face with his arms from the blinding sun shining down on us and groaned. "I'm up man."

I slapped him on his leg and got up throwing him his jacket in the process. "Let's get going— Soda and Steve'll kill me if we're late." I said, grabbing him by his arm and pulling him up.

I kicked the broken parts of the sidewalk out of my way as we lightly jogged to the Curtis's house. We did this everyday since Steve, Soda, and I all worked at the same place and Johnny would go to school all the time with Pony.

We had finally arrived .Soda was already at the porch waiting for me.soda and Steve already had there dx shirts on .I still had to get mine on."hey kiddo."said soda.now Steve on the other hand was yelling at me."GET YOU FUCKEN SHIRT ON NOW WERE GONNA BE LATE."

"Okay whatever."I said.I went to get my shirt on and I bump into someone.It was pony. "OMG, I'm so sorry I'm such a klutz."I said."it's ok."he said,"what are you doing today Elle."I gotta work today".I said."oh well that sucks well wanna see a movie tomorrow with me ,Johnny,and dally."

"Sure what time ."I said."idk after sundown is all I know"."ok see you there."I said.I got my shirt on and went out side.soda and Steve were already in the car. I hoped in the car and we left."so what took you so long In there."Steve said.oh "I bumped into pony."I said.
I like pony I have always liked pony.soda is the only one that knows I like pony.oh well Johnny knows to.

We arrive at the dx, I jumped out of the car and headed behind the counter. A couple of girls came into see soda work on cars. It is really quite annoying really. I work and help ring people up.pony dally and Johnny came in to get a soda.

I talked to them for a little bit cause I was bored.They hung out there until sundown. I got off right before they left. So I went home and changed into an cute outfit so I can go see the movie with them.