02.

We were walking to the movies. I started kicking broken parts of the sidewalk."what movie we seeing dal."Johnny says. "Probably one of those beach movies, they are alway playing one of those."says Dallas.

I stop for a second, I watched the sunset it was so pretty.

We finally got there and sit down. "Ima go get some popcorn ok."I say. "Get me a coke get Johnny one to"says dal.

I went to get some popcorn and Cokes. As I'm walking back to my seat I see two girls.
One has really pretty long red hair the other has short brown hair. I get closer to see who it is.

It's Sherri valance and her friend Marcia.I don't like Sherri I never have. She one of the socials aka socs.

Dally started flirting with her like he does to all girls he sees.

"Are you real?" He says, well are you how can I tell if this is your real red hair how can I tell if this is the same color and your um your- these eye brows.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU FILTHY GREASER."cherry says.

Dallas leans back and puts his feet on her chair. " get your feet off ma chair and shut your trap."she says. Dallas foot got stuck and he fell out of his chair. Everyone laughed.

Dally got mad at everyone and stormed off. Pony and Johnny went to get me a coke and them some popcorn.

"Hey Eleonora, you know you ain't that pretty you know that right ."she laughs

Pony and Johnny come back they hand me my coke.

I take it and dump it on her head. "FUCK YOU SHERRI VALANCE."I scream.

"Elle calm down why did you do that for ."pony says
"Because she is a bitch she told me That I ain't that pretty."

"Quit lying she would never say that."pony said.

You storm off,"oh by the way ponyboy it's Eleonora to you."I say

"Ponyboy Curtis don't you ever speak to me again."I said.

I stormed off to the lot.Man I was so pissed.

How could he, I thought he was my best friend. I trusted him. He believes her and not me. I MEAN CHERRY FUCKING VALANCE LIKE CMON .the one person I hate the most.